Chapter 1: Lips on Lips

Start from the beginning

"The other one."

"Ah! Yes, I remember! I like the taste of it. What is it called again?" Tiffany asked like a kid. The arrogant lady awhile ago is long gone now. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow in amazement. How could someone be so moody like this girl? Interesting.

"Adios Motherfucker." Taeyeon said in a deep voice like how she did last night.

"Adi-- what?"

"Adios."

"What does that means?"

"Goodbye." Taeyeon smiled charmingly. And for a moment, Tiffany found herself in daze. This blonde has a really charming smile and a very attractive little dimple on her chin.

"Earth to you, pretty lady? Pretty lady, to Earth?" Taeyeon waved her hand teasingly in front of Tiffany.

"W-wha--?"

"I should have named it Goodbye Motherfucker instead of Adios. Because only now that you know what it means, your soul disappeared." Taeyeon shook her head. "Right? Appear!" The blonde clapped her hand in the air, acting like a magician who just did a magic trick.

"What did you just called me?" Tiffany asked in daze.

"See? Now you're here!" Taeyeon spoke in a child like manner.

"What did you called me?" Tiffany asked again. But this time, she's fully aware of what she's asking.

"Pretty lady?" Taeyeon said, acting confused.

"Why would you call me that?"

"Can't I compliment you?" The blonde raised her eyebrow in a way of challenging Tiffany.

"It's fine. I mean, no. You're a girl. It sounds so weird." Tiffany said in embarrassment. How could her own tongue betray her at the very first line of her sentence?

"What's so weird with that? Never heard of woman empowerment? Haven't you compliment any other woman out there?" Taeyeon scrunched her face like as if she is so disgusted.

"I tried my best to empower everyone so don't you dare give me that disgusted face." Tiffany glared to Taeyeon.

"If you say so." The blonde raised her arms in surrender.

At the same time, Taeyeon's phone rang in an incoming call. She immediately fished out her phone in her pocket as she answered the call.

"Yes?"

"I'm on my way now."

"Yes. I'll see you there."

Those 3 simple sentences are the only things Tiffany heard. Taeyeon's voice is calm as usual but something is in her tone that tells Tiffany that whoever she's talking to is an important person.

"Hey. I need to go out for awhile. If you need anything, if you're hungry, thirsty or what, just feel at home to do anything you want. Just don't set my house on fire, okay? My housemate will kill me." Taeyeon told her in a rush that confuses Tiffany.

"Wait. Your house?" Her eyes grew wider. Only then she toured her eyes and realized that it's not indeed her room.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow arrogantly.

"Why am I even here?!"

"What do you expect? I don't even know you. What more your place to live in?" After talking, she turn around and started to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Tiffany stood up.

"I have a date. Just serve yourself, okay? You can leave anytime you want tho. For now, bella ciao!" The blonde completely disappeared as she closed the door. Only then, Tiffany felt her stomach rotating causing her to run straight to the bathroom to throw up.