Sunday Morning

Mikayla stretched once she felt herself wake up, she felt her hand hit something hard. Mikayla's eyes opened and she realised that she was asleep on the couch cuddling with Fred, who groaned after Mikayla accidentally hit his jaw. "Oh sorry Freddie." Mikayla quickly whispered, kissing his jaw where she had hit him as if she was kissing his pain away. Mikayla looked around the room to see Ron and Hermione asleep on the other sofa, Ron was holding onto Hermione who was snuggled into his chest.

"Come mere." Fred whispered to the blonde, switching their position on the sofa, so that they were face to face. "I'm sorry I woke you, I didn't remember falling asleep on the sofa." Mikayla whispered, trying not to wake up Hermione and Ron. "It's okay, love." Mikayla smiled resting her forehead on Fred's, looking deep into his eyes with a smile on her face. Fred stares back at the blonde with his trademark lopsided grin, before he pecked her on the lips. Mikayla giggled lightly returning the gesture, feeling Fred's hand slide around her middle to hold her close and stop her from falling on the sofa.

"We should pretend we're asleep when they wake up, they'll be all confused and embarrassed to wake up cuddling each other, that they don't need us at laughing at them." Mikayla told Fred, who arches his eyebrow and asks Mikayla what's in it for him. "10 kisses today? And I'll come to the shop and we'll eat lunch together in the flat." Mikayla bargained, Fred smiled at the blonde, excepting her offer. "Can I get one of those now?" Fred questioned with a devious smirk. Mikayla nodded before beginning to lean in, tilting her head ever so slightly and just as her soft lips meets Fred's smooth ones, their eyes shut. Fred pulls her closer by the small of her back as Mikayla's right hand cups his face.

The kiss was so gentle and longing, Mikayla could feel Fred's lips curl into a smile, before his tongue grazed her lips asking for entrance. Mikayla slowly parted her lips, open enough to allow Fred's tongue to slide in between them. Fred worked his mouth against Mikayla's, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other. The heat rose in Mikayla's cheeks as her tongue touched Fred's, it was quick and electric and delicious. There was a lip smacking sound that escaped their lips as they broke apart not moving from their position.

Fred hummed lowly out of contentment before the couple heard Ron starting to wake up. They both pretended to be asleep, cuddling into each other as much as possible. Mikayla could picture Ron's eyes widen and the tips of his ears burn red as he said, "bloody hell." In a low voice. "Er... Hermione?" Ron shook Hermione awake since he couldn't get up since they were ravelled up with one another. "Huh? Yes?" Mikayla tried to stifle a laugh as she heard Hermione gasp and someone jump off the sofa onto the floor and quickly walk away. "Why didn't anyone wake us up?" Ron questioned the room, where no one was going to give him an answer. "Thank Merlin, Fred didn't see, I'd never live it down." Ron mumbles as he left the room.

After five minutes of silence, Mikayla began to stretch again pretending to reawaken just in case Ron has quietly returned. Fred followed suit, pulling Mikayla closer to him in fear of pushing her off the sofa. "Come on Freddie, lets get some breakfast." Mikayla whispers to him before slowly getting off the sofa, she held her two hands out to Fred. Fred took Mikayla's hands and allowed her to pull him up off the sofa, they stumbled slightly from the head rush causing the pair to laugh lightly. "What time are you leaving today?" Mikayla asked Fred, who begins to smile down at her, "the shop doesn't open until 11 on Sundays, my lunch is at 2 by the way." Fred sent Mikayla a wink as she begins pulling out ingredients for an full English breakfast/ a fry-up.

Mikayla pulled her hair into a ponytail, as Fred greased the two frying pans. Whilst Mikayla was frying the sausages, Fred trayed up the hash browns and slid them into the oven, "how many people are we feeding again?" Fred questioned the blonde, "thirteen but we should make extra for seconds." She told him. Fred then grabbed a saucepan and poured four tins of beans into it and started cooking them. Mikayla moved onto cooking the rashers (bacon for my American readers), as they were sizzling, she sliced tomatoes and mushrooms, throwing them into a bowl to be fried after the eggs. "How many eggs will I fry?" Fred asks once the beans were finished, "16, since only 8 of us eat fried eggs." Fred saluted beginning to fry the eggs three at a time.

Once Mikayla finished the rashers, she moved onto frying the white and black pudding, and Fred moved onto frying the tomatoes and mushrooms. "They better be grateful for all our hard work." Fred told Mikayla, giving her a kiss on the forehead as she smiles up at him. Mikayla took the hash browns out, turning them over before leaving them in the oven for another ten minutes. When the pudding was done, Mikayla quickly set the table before rushing to make 40 slices of toast, enough for everyone. Fred took out the hash browns, letting them cool slight before telling the blonde he's going to go upstairs and wake the others for their breakfast. Mikayla gave him a peck on the lips, before watching him rush upstairs, she piled the toast onto four plates and placed them on the table with the other food. She slid plates onto the table, at each place setting so all the others have to do is sit, and pile up their plates.

"Woah this looks amazing." Hermione spoke as she arrived in the kitchen, the others arriving right behind her. Mikayla sat down, Fred sat on her right and Ginny on her left. "Yeah this looks great Mikayla." Mikayla shook her head no, "Fred helped a lot." Mikayla admitted not wanting to take all the credit for the meal in front of them. "Alright," Arthur claps once he sits down, "tuck in everyone." They didn't have to be told twice, Mikayla put some of everything on her plate except for beans as she's not too keen on them. Everyone spoke about their plans today, Bill and Fleur have the day off and they're going off on a date, Charlie's going home today, Avery is going to Parvati's today, Arthur has work as usual but he only has a half day, Mikayla's going to WWW for lunch today as she had promised Fred, Fred and George are staying at the house until 10:30. Ron, Ginny, Harry and Mikayla plan on playing some quidditch when Mikayla returns to the burrow. Hermione wants to catch up on her knitting whilst the others play since she's been falling behind and Molly offered to help the girl out.
-----------------------
Don't forget to let your voice be heard! I answer all comments and appreciate all votes. Correct my mistakes or share your opinions on reading each part. Regards me x