Chapter 1

I was on bed when my alarm rang.
I woke up in shock and stared at the time
"Holy shit!" It was five thirty in the morning .All I knew was I was late for my cricket match.

Oh. I forgot to introduce myself. I m Sangay and I m 16 years old. And I am a middle schooler. And I am from a small country name "Bhutan".

Oh... Where was I??  Yes,i was already late so rushed to the bath room and took bath,brushed my teeth and tied my hair and went to the wardrobe and pulled out my club shirt and jogger pants.

It's was six  and than I was freeking out seeing the time passing by. So I had to eat breakfast fast and wore my sports shoe and rushed through the door...

After ten minutes I was near my childhood friends house.. Without wasting my time I went there and saw she haven't woke up so knocked at the door and called out"Anjuli, wake up or else we would be late for the bus"Then I called again and again . After  sixth time than came the respond.. She opened the door and...

Holy shit!! She looked like a small kid..And than I broke up laughing.. She stood there for a while and went to the bathroom...

After 30 minutes,she came out and I was totally angry so I shouted"dha,we are already late and u are making us more late!"with that she begged sorry and dress up,wore shoe,carried her bag pack.

Than,i was there still sitting and watching her packing things. I was lost in my thoughts and suddenly she spoke"oi,did u bring ur kit bag and bat?"

I told her I brought and she was relieved to hear that. i told her to have her break fast and let's us get going..

I looked at my watch to see the time...
OMG 😱 it was 6:45 in the morning so I quickly told her and she eat her break fast and we headed to our destination.

After thirty minutes of walking we reached near our school.Than we rushed down to the high way and saw my team mates standing and waiting for us..

As we were near them they all shouted in relief than we finally came... Than I looked at the time and it was 07:25 so I quickly went to the shop and brought some chips for others so we can eat while going to the group...

I totally forgot that I have to call my dad. Huh!!!  Than took my phone out and dial my dads number and it rang....

My dad stayed "hello"
I told him that I m going to sarpang to play cricket T20 club match with my teams and Barma had told me to bring phone so she can chat while I played my match... Than he told OK so I hung up the phone...

After five minutes the local bus arrived and we all drove in ..the conductor was shocked as we occupied most of the seats.. Than me and my two  friends sat down at our seat and eat chips that we brought..

So, we were full and was resting while others chatted and laugh at their own joke...so we're sleeping and I was totally disturbed by the noise so I stood up "Wat the hell,u guys are making to much noise!!,can't u see u are distrubing others!!?? "after I told that they were silent..

As I was one of the most dangerous person and  I was senior and one thing I was the team captain and school captain so,they were feared of me...

To be frank they were not scared coz I m the school cap. They were scared coz I have a really bad temper and my one glare can make them silent.

So after that I went to sleep... After fifteen minutes we reached at our destination which was Sarpang central school. So,i escorted everyone out and enter the gate...

After few minutes of walk,we were near the ground and saw our the man in charge of this game. We all greeted him and he greeted us back..

Than we settle our things and I was surprised when two hands covered my eyes... I jumped once in shock but knew whos hand it was...

I looked back and saw my sister karma standing with a big smile seeing me.. So I gave her a hug and asked if she was fine and all...

While I was talking with her I knew my team mates were staring at me so I turned back and looked until one of them spoke,"can we go and meet our sister and brother"I just nodded and they left.

Soon my sister told me that she has to go for her tuition so she just waved her hand and headed to her class.... Me and my  friends stood there and sat down.

Then few minutes later,I played a song... Which I loved..

"Young dumb, young ,young dumb and broke, young dumb ,young, young,and broke young dumb brown high school kids"

We listen to the song and its when I saw a guy heading towards our direction and stood in front of us.. I didnt give him a shot as my friends were talking and acting like psycho...

Soon I heard them talking about the guys,than I realized that he haven't gone now also,so i decided to look at him.

I was shocked when I looked at him.He was tall,handsome and cute but I didn't bother him and asked "Wat can I do for u la"and within a second he spoke out that"i love u"

I was totally shocked and stand up and glared at him. He looked bit nervous as I just looked at him in frustration and anger... I just giggle and laughed as I stood there.. My best friends were also shocked,so I made joke of Wat he told.

Soon all my team mates came and stared at the guy. They all whispered  how handsome and cute he is but that didn't bothered me.

After some time in silence,the umpire asked for the captain to come and toss the coin so I madey ways and was about to get away from the crowd wen I heard the guy shouted "hey, I love u!" In a loud voice...

I turned fast as I could and first thing came from me was.. "Wat the hell ,man!!!

Please do support me coz this is my first book so... Please do vote and comment...