Chapter 0

Onky few days has past since summer vacation has started. And i still haven't been able to focus on anything except my upcoming regional tournament.

Yes,  regional tournament which is soon going to happen at Thimphu. Our coach has already instructed us to be ready as we were going to head there and were going to olay for 15 days.

Ah! Forgot that i didn't mention the game. Its cricket and in this generation people still have a old mindset where girls are not allowed to play. Which i strongly disagree if one has the potential to do it than everything is possible for that person.

That summer our Sarpang district won the tournament. We all celebrated and left for our respected home.

Soon we started our schooling. Urgh!!! You know what i hate the most here it is studying. It kills me everytime i have to memorise things i don't understand.

However, i like spending time with my fellow friends.

Hi. I am Sangay choden currently studying at Choekhorling Middle Secondary  School in tenth Standard. I m feeling now coz this is my last year at this school but small part is happy as i can finally go to new school *evil laugh*

*****†*****†*******†******†******
Flash back..

Starting of the year a new student cane to next  class. Well, i didnt notice him until we were in EVS class when sir told me to add him in our official forum.

When i added him we started to chat as a friends. That time i had a boyfriend and i was damn loyal to him. We have stayed together for a year now and i was happy with him.

Even when the newcomer told that he had feelings for me i had to mercy lessly had to reject him which severed our friendship.

You know what was the most dejecting part it is that he transfered in my class. Doomed .

That same year we broke up and then i stayed with the new comer and broke up with him also.

The break up didnt hurt but didnt mean that i was not in live with them. I had infatuation with them though😊

Lets stop my  past here . What i am going to share started when i entered the new school where i first him and our journey started.