sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #8 | ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ

Start from the beginning

Exterior

(I made this just for this oneshot

(I made this just for this oneshot. Just think it is not Minecraft PE and that it is Java Edition okay? Thank you dear simps!) You got bored after a while, so you logged into your discord account and looked at the server that Tommy was on. "Guys, Tommy is at a call on Discord with Tubbo while they are on the SMP, wamma join their game?" I asked the chat as I logged off, knowing that they would say yes. After a while, alot of 'yes' texts started popping up, so you chuckled. "Alright, Tubbo and Tommy, here I come!" you said, mostly to yourself.

You where invited to the SMP by a good friend, Wilbur. You guys where allies in every game, and you where livestreaming together too. He introduced you to Tubbo and TommyInIt, which made you really happy. Tommy was the type of person that shouted a lot, so you kept in mind to lower your volume before joining the call. When you got inside of the server, you joined their call and said 'Hey guys!' cheerfuly. "HELLO WOMAN!" Tommy said, causing you to chuckle. You already had your volume down, so you did not have an earrape.

"Hello Y/N! How are you today?" Tubbo asked as you smiled at yourself. "I'm doing fine Tubbo, thanks for asking. Also, hey Tommy!" you replied to both of them as you walked inside of your house and grabbed some stuff. You never teamed up with Dream, so you where living at Lmanburg. "Guys, where is my cracked disc?" you said as you felt kind of scared that Dream stole it. "I got it. Sorry. Wilbur wanted to make sure you still had it. Here, put it inside of the ender chest." Tubbo said as he handed my cracked disc back and placed an ender chest down. I put the disc inside and after that Tubbo broke the chest.

"Thank you Tubbo, I wanted to ask Wilbur to give me an ender chest, but he was not here yesterday, so I put it at a normal chest at my secret place while I was not live" you said normally, to which Tubbo responded with a 'Mhm' sound. "By the way, is Tommy still on the call? He is awfully quiet-" you said to Tubbo, getting a bit suspicious. "Yeah, he is still inside the call, but he has muted his mic" Tubbo said as he was getting some wood. You just shrugged it off and continued your thing. Tommy then unmuted his microphone.

"Sorry guys I had some serious bussiness to attend to." he said kind of seriously as you started getting bad vibes. "Oh god-" Tubbo said. You guys where all sixteen, so you kind of had a better relationship, considering you could understand each other better. "Tommy, what did you do?" you asked, scared to know the awnser. "I stole Dream's armour and he thinks that SapNap stole it, so we are good. I will go put it on an ender chest and- OH MY GOD!!!! GUYS DREAM IS CHASING ME!" Tommy said, to which you started feeling anxious. You put on your enchanted netherite armour and grabbed your enchanted netherute sword, called 'M o o d', and ran at where you thought Dream and Tommy where.

You where right. You found Tommy getting chased by Dream, so you ran at their direction and blocked Dream's path. You got six hits on him, while he only got two. He ran away, propably because he was low, considering he was only wearing some normal iron armour. "YES! WE DID IT!" Tommy said as he put the armour on an ender chest. You retreated to your house, putting your armour on your secret chest, as long as you sword. "Phew....that was worrysome....-" Tubbo said as he was sweating. "At least we got his armour-" you said as you tried to clam down.

"We can now try to trade it to him for a disc or something! Then we can have all of them back!" Tommy said, to which you and Tubbo cheered for. You played with them for half an hour and then left, ending your stream at the process. You said your last goodbyes to your stream and ended it. "Phew...done and done-" you said to yourself, as you heared shouting from the neighbor's house. You facepalmed and walked outside, knocking on the door to see Tommy's mom opening the door. "Hello dear, what brings you here? I though you and Tommy where streaming" she said in a kind tone.

"Yeah, we where. He is still streaming, but I just finished. Can I wait at the living room until he gets done streaming?" you asked as you looked at Tommy's mother. "Of course dear. Make yourself at home. You are coming here so often that you are like a family to us now!" she said as you walked inside. Tommy was your neighbor since you where eight. You guys would spend a lot of time together, off camera, and on camera. You always respected Tommy's wish to do not come inside of his room while he was streaming though.

You opened up your phone as you sat at the big couch on the living room. You opened Twitch and watched Tommy's live. You had got 53$ in total today, so you thought of donating Tommy and see if he would see it. You donated him '30$', knowing you had some money to spare at the moment. You wrote a small text and pressed send. You would wait for your donation to pop up at the screen and when it did, Tommy's eyes lit up. "Thank you Y/N for the thirty dollars! Woah! Also, yes of courseee" he said as he chuckled and continued his stream.

You wrote 'Hey Tommy! Just a random donation. Y/N here. Surely not someone else lmao'. Your line, 'Y/N here', meant that you where here. Inside of his house. He got the hint, and you knew it. After ten minutes, Tommy ended his stream, thanking the last donations and saying his goodbyes. He got up from his seat and got downstairs to the living room. "Hey Y/N! What brought you here???" he asked as he sat next to you at the couch. "You know what idiot. You promised me that we would watch a Netflix movie together today. Your parents already have the snacks ready on the table. I think you can see them if you are not blind" you said as you giggled.

"Okayyyy. I will go get some pillows from my room. Pick whateverrrrr" he said as you grabbed the TV controller and picked out a horror movie. You grabbed the popcorn bowl and ate some popcorn, while Tommy came back with the pillows. He handed you one and you put it at your back, while he put his on his head. "Start the movie" you said, handing him the controller as you opened your phone and put it on 'do not disturb' mode. He nodded and started the movie, grabbing the other bowl of popcorn. You would both enjoy the movie.

-----------------

You both where scared to the bone. You knew that today you would sleep having a nightmare with blood and horror, as well as Tommy. You closed the TV, sighing. "Tommy, are you asleep?" you asked quietly as you nudged him. He did not awnser, so you knew he was asleep. You giggled and walk to his room, grabbing his blanket and getting back on the couch, wrapping both of you with it as you feel asleep with Tommy at the couch, as his parents would take pictures to tease you when you both get up later that day.

Yay pwp!

I hope it was not that bad, lmao. I tried making it 'not boring', but it seems it was a bit boring. And when I say 'a bit boring' I mean a LOT. Sorry qwq! I hope it was not that bad Casper! I hope you guys are not mad at me either qwp! Anyways, that was it! See you next time dear simps!

vote or die tmr