Before Y/n could even react, his fingers made in contact with her forehead. The sight blurred. Her vision became foggy. And the darkness swallowed her whole.

"Huh? Y/n-chan didn't attend classes?"

"That's right! And Y/n-chan always informs us if she couldn't come to school or if a problem came up!" Nene cried out. "Something's up, I'm sure of it!"

Kou had just came in earlier with some apparition he found in the entrance. After he left, Nene instantly brought up the issue of Y/n's disappearance.

"Hm.." Hanako looked away. "I'll try searching for her. In the mean time, you can go now, Yashiro."

"Okay..."

Once Nene left, Hanako sighed before taking out his knife and heading out the restroom.

Now, where did you go, Y/n-chan?

"Okay, where the hell am I?"

"You're just in the broadcasting room, L/n-san."

"Eh?!" Y/n screamed as she heard the oddly familiar voice. She turned to see the green-haired girl standing infront of her with her usual blank look. "W-Wait.. Nanamine-senpai?!"

"Yes..." Nanamine sighed as she poured some tea into the cup infront of Y/n. "I'm so sorry you got dragged into this mess. We had tried to make sure he wouldn't do anything to you. But of course, he didn't listen."

"By he, do you mean.." Y/n paused as she fiddled with her fingers. "Do you mean Tsukasa?"

"Unfortunately." Nanamine sipped on the tea as she sat infront of the desk with the microphone. "I'm bounded to him, so I must obey every order he gives out."

"What—?!"

"So, L/n-san." Nanamine walked towards her and placed her index finger in front of her mouth. "Could you please, keep this a secret?"

"You can stop by anytime."

"Sure. Thank you for the tea."

"It's no problem." Nanamine smiled. "And be careful with Tsukasa. He's a boy with tons of different personalities." She sighed. "I suggest you don't get involve with Hanako-san any further."

Y/n frowned before waving at the girl and walking away.

She then let out a shaky breath. She didn't know how long she had been holding it in. She felt her hands trembling as she crouched by the wall.

He was terrifying. Tsukasa's gaze was terrifying. He reeked of bloodlust. As soon as Y/n made eye contact with him, she felt trapped.

He was someone she shouldn't mess with at all.

Y/n recalled the words Nanamine had just told her: "don't get involved with Hanako-san any further.."

That's gonna be hard. Not getting involve with Hanako-kun is difficult. Y/n let out a small chuckle. As much as Tsukasa scared her, she can't stop going to Hanako. After all, I've grown attached.

"Why is it so loud in this hallway?"

Kamome was a pretty big school. As Y/n walked away from the broadcasting room, she stumbled upon an oddly noisy area. She had no clue as to what was going on there, so she decided to check it herself.

"Wait, no, I'm not suppose to involve myself in others' business.." the girl's face broke. "But I'm a part of the student council and the seven mysteries... Whether it's student or apparition problem, I'm still involved..."

I hate myself. Y/n grumbled as she walked towards the hallway. The feeling of nervousness crawling on her back. She was already having a bad day, she just hoped that this wouldn't become worse.

She poked her head out the corner to see what the commotion was about. Her brows furrowed when she spotted no one but Hanako.

"Uh.. did something happen?" Hanako's head literally flicked to where he had heard the voice. The dark look on his face, which didn't go unnoticed by Y/n, instantly morphed into a look of joy and worry.

"Y/n-chan!" The boy instantly squeezed her in his arms. "Y/n-chan! Where in the world did you go?! I was searching for you the whole day, but then the kid got into some trouble! And he showed up! And then—!"

"Wait." Hanako stopped as he looked at Y/n, who had her face down. "Hanako-kun, can you..."

Hanako got a glimpse of her face. It was red. As red as a tomato, apple, anything red. It was that red.

"Can you get off me first...?"

Hanako blinked. "Y/n-chan?! Is this really you?! Wait, how did you get flustered so easily then?! Y/n-chan always accepts my hugs!"

"... Just get off me first.."