"Don't worry, it isn't." Y/n waved her hand. "Okay, maybe a tiny bit."

"If it's only a little bit, then that's fine." Hanako sighed as he sat back down on the window sill. "Go ahead, ask away."

"Well, first off." Y/n raised her index finger. "Did you ever think about what he said yesterday?" she asked. "I was thinking about it, and I realized. Maybe he was the one tampering with all the rumors."

"He does have an assistant as he said," Hanako mumbled. "But then again, we have no clue of who his assistant is. Plus, there are tons of students in this school. So searching for one student only would be difficult."

"Well, not only that, but his assistant must have figured out my position in the school mysteries." Y/n sighed as she massaged the bridge of her nose. "I think their gonna use that against me at some point."

"You can tamper with one's mind, right?" Hanako smirked. "Can't you erase the memories of the assistant or even his?"

"Perhaps." Y/n shrugged. "But in all honesty, it's even hard to get close to him."

"You're right about that."

"Second question." Y/n raised another finger as she looked around the restroom to see if it was there with them. "Have you seen a black supernatural around this school? Ones which likes to spy on people?"

"There's no such apparition." Hanako's brows furrowed. "If there were, then we would have already eliminated it."

"I see..." So then what was following her around? Was it just an illusion created by her overly-anxious mind? "Well, that's it for my interrogation."

"If there's anything you need help with, then you can always ask me, Y/n-chan," Hanako cooed as he poked the girl's cheek.

Y/n grinned. "That's right. The mermaid is after Nene-chan again." She tapped the boy's shoulder. "If you would be so kind..."

"The broadcasting club." Y/n's eyes squinted at the sign above the door. After her conversation with Hanako, she thought this would be the best place to investigate.

She was never really curious of what went down in this club. But as she thought about it, weren't they the only ones to be able to spread false rumors in a matter of minutes?

The girl looked through the stained window on the door. There, she saw two— no, three people.

Two humans, one apparition.

The humans seem to be looking at the apparition with a slightly concerned look on their faces, but other than that, it seemed like they were used to whatever the supernatural was doing.

Y/n's eyes then darted towards the apparition—

Bright orange orbs. Similar to the ones which Hanako had. But the person she was facing wasn't Hanako, heck, she didn't know how he was staring back at her with a malicious grin on his face.

The door opened. The apparition's grin widened upon seeing the girl on the doorway.

"Eh! It's you!" The boy raised two fingers and pulled Y/n closer. "You were the one with Amane at the time!"