A visit to the mansion(Part 2)

I was looking around the house as Taehyung followed me without stopping for a sec although I didn't want him to be exhausted.

"Y/n-ah, when are you going to stop walking around? You can even use the lifts and why are you just using stairs?" he whined.

"oppa, I have already told you that you can go rest in your room. The maids will keep following me. It's okay. You can go rest."

I said without looking at him busy looking at the painting which were hanged on the walls. But Taehyung just decided to follow me as there were some secret rooms here when our grandpa used to be the biggest mafia and Taehyung was also feeling guilty for not able to stop me from getting bullied.

*time skips*

I finally became tired so, I decided to go to look at the beautiful sea while resting.

"oppa, you can rest here. But in one condition, ok? You have to sit on that lil bed and I will read books lying on your lap, ok?" I told him with my pouty face.

"As you like, my princess." taehyung said as I jumped like a baby.

Taehyung did as I said and I peacefully lied on his lap while reading my all-time favorite book.

I then got a phone call from my parents saying that they were going to come to that mansion. 

"Y/n and taehyung!" Once I heard my mom shouting from downstairs, I got up and ran downstairs as taehyung followed me. My worried thoughts at school always leave my head when I am with my lovely family which is too warm. 

"Let's go eat, my babies." My dad said as we sat at our dining table.

"I seriously have a good news for you guys," my mom said as me and my bro looked at her curiously. "Your elder sister is COMING back to korea!" she said looking at us with her smiley face which made me look at taehyung who had his mouth opened wide.

I jumped up and ran around my house as I felt very happy that I finally have to meet my only one lovely unnie. 

"Hey you! that much happy, hm?" taehyung  asked me as I nodded my head saying how much I love her and miss her. 

"So, umm..who do you love more, me or her?" taehyung asked me with his boxy smile already knowing that I would answer both even though I might love one of them more. 

After dinner, I went to Taehyung room wanting to tell him that I want to go shopping with him tmr.

~

"taehyung, you are gonna come tmr, right?" I heard taehyung talking with BTS members which are my bullies. So, I decided not to disturb him and went back to my room until Taehyung called me which made me turn around.

"Oh, Y/n why are u going? aren't you supposed to come here?" Taehyung asked me standing from his bed. "Oh, I thought you were talking with ur friends" I told him as I smiled at him causing him to ask why I came.

"Actually, I was going to ask if you could come with me to go shopping tmr but you might hang out with your friends so, yeah I will just go by myself" I said giving him a candy which he liked a lot from the desk beside me. 

"I wasn't going with them. i'mma give u all my time tmr" he said showing his boxy smile which is really popular among girls at schools.

"yayyy!! thank you a lot, my lovely twin brother, you're the best" I shouted giving him a big hug.

Yea, that night was the best night. I would really have a great time everyday when that monster, JUNGKOOK didn't bully me.