Quick oneshot!

~No one POV~
Shuichi was coming out of his dorm when he sees a  strawberry blonde flash, and after it there was a purple flash. Not only that, but it looked like the strawberry blonde flas was being chased by the purple flash. There was a lot of yelling inside of the dormitories. Kiibo comes in panting not really caring about the situation but still did. "Kiibo, what's going on?" and the two flashes circled them the purple flash yelled "GIVE ME MY FUCKING PANTA YOU WHORE!"

After the purple yelled Shuichi immidiately knew what was going on. Miu took Kokichi's Panta and was practically hunting her down. "YOU REALLY THINK I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU COCKITCHY? DUH DOY, YOU'LL HAVE TO FUCKING EARN IT!" the two passed between Kiibo and Shuichi leaving them both spinning (yk like in the cartoons where a character goes really fast and goes around the other character and leaves it literally spinning? Yeah that's whats going on) and then, they left. Miu running while Kokichi was chasing after her.

(I wanna add a lil hc to this oneshot cuz, why not?)

~Kokichi POV~
That slutty whore took my beloved Panta! I have to get it back! (Kurapika is now drowning. idk that just popped into my head while reading this) Half of my hair was white so now I look like a grandpa. Just fucking great! "YOU BITCH ASS HOE GIVE IT BACK, IT'S THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN THE STASH AND I REFUSE TO DRINK ANOTHER FLAVOR!" I was finally close enough to her to grab her shirt.

I grab it and I was finally able to get ahold of her. "EEK! Let go you fucking CREEP! Oh my god you're a BOOMER now. BAHAHAHA" I shook my head "Give. It. Back. And. You'll. See. Why. I. Look. Like. A. Boomer. You filthy cum dumpster." She shook her head in disbelief. As I gulped the fizzy drink her eyes widened. "I need that flat chested magician." "For fucks sake NO!" No Panta= White hair. It's called MY logic you cum dumpster. NO ONE WILL SEE THE SUPREME LEADER AS A BOOMER! "So let me get this straight. If you drink any flavored Panta, Your hair turns that color? And if you don't drink it for a while, your hair turns white?" I nod "Indeed, I haven't drunken this DELICIOUS drink in 3 days and that's how my hair ended up white."

"Alright." I let go and she leaves. Welp. Mission Accomplished.

Soooo, school started. Sucks. I got assigned an essay. So yeah. But yk what I did when I finished that essay? I grabbed my PHAT stuffed corgi, got some hot chocolate, and started writing this oneshot. And, I'm writing something BIG for the ending. So ya'll better be patient! Mk Toodleloo!
Author Oaklynne