I love you

⚠️TW: SH⚠️
Kokichi was in his dorm clearly upset of what had just happened. Kokichi felt embarrassed. Just thinking about the thought of them clapping sent chills down Kokichi's spine making him want to forget that he even went outside. Kokichi thought of something that would take his mind off the terrible feeling of embarrassment
"When I find myself in times of trouble."
"Mother Mary comes to me,"
"Speaking words of wisdom."
"Let it *hic* be"

Singing made him feel better but not comepletly but it helped

"And in my hour of darkness"
"She's standing right *hic* infront of m-"

before Kokichi could finish the lyrics, he broke back down crying. "Were they just... Pretending to be *hic* my friends?" thoughts swirled his head as he cried "They just wanted to embarrass me didn't they? THEY WERE JUST PRETENDING! THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND IS SHUICHI." With clear pain in his voice, Shuichi was hearing every word outside his door. The singing, the sobs, the screaming. Everything...Shuichi heard Everything. It hurt Shuichi hearing his crush scream and sob. While Kokichi was in his room he saw the knife and remembered. He scooted himself till he reached the knife. While Kokichi clutch the knife he remembered

"No one loves you! You're no son of mine. You should go die!"

Maybe I should?

Stop! Don't let your thoughts get the best of you!

"You're alone Kokichi. And you will always be!"

STOP!

Having a fight in Kokichi's mind. Kokichi couldn't bare anymore.... He just wanted to die.... So he did what he thought was best.... Cut himself.

One hour had gone by since he started. His arms already filled with previous cuts had gotten new ones. "There. That should be enough." Kokichi thought to himself as he washed his arms with warm water and soap. Probably not the best option but. Once he was done he changed into his uniform the only difference is that it was black. Still noticeable he had been crying he ignored it and left his dorm to go to the park nearby.

~Shuichi POV~
God it hurt hearing Kokichi like this. I didn't want him to be like this, I want him to be happy. The others sure messed up badly. I had previously snapped at them because I was so mad at them. They just weren't respecting Kokichi's space. The were ✨🧚 I N V A D I N G 🧚✨ (I'm sorry😂 I had to) his personal space. After a while, I couldn't take anymore of his crying and screaming. It just made me hurt. I wanted to go take a walk. So I went in my room grabbed a book and left to go to the park. Sure enough when I'm heading there I find Kokichi at the Kiosk buying a lolipop. " Oh hey Shumai. Wanna go to the park together and hang?" I immidiately accepted and pushed him the whole way there. "Hey Shuichi? What happened after I left? Did you scream at them? Make an epic fight? Tell meeeee Shumaiiiiiiii."
So he knew I was watching. Of course he knew. He's really observant! "I just k-kinda snapped at them. But I had to do it. I had to do it because I love you Kokichi. I love you." Tears filling my eyes as his widened and filled with tears too "D-Do you really mean that?" We stopped and I pulled him for a hug. As I held him tightly I said "Of course I mean it. I've loved you since the game. Your personality. How happy you were. Everything I loved and love about you 'Kichi" He blushed at the nickname I gave him. As we continued to hugged I let go and said "Let's keep going to get to the park and talk on a bench. K?" he nodded, wiped his tears.