FINALE!

AN
thank you for all the support on this fanfic i hope the support continues! it's been so fun writing this and i'm glad that so many enjoyed it, 1k views!! that's amazing at least for me, i have written before and got 200 views which still was insane for me at least. of course to you it may not be much but for me it's really cool, i'm proud.

sorry for not posting a chapter for 4 days i've been busy and mental health once again isn't treating me well. i will be starting my kenma x hinata fanfic soon which was inspired by a comment i got! i look forward to it and have planned it out, it looks great already. once again, thank you so much for your support here is the final chapter.

TSUKISHIMA'S POV

"well i'm glad you're feeling better tsukishima i must say it was..less problematic without you" nishinoya teased.

tanaka smiled digging at my side, "we missed you it's good to see you back"

"right well let's get practicing" i nodded.

today seemed fine after practice, class was easy and we didn't have PE thankfully. i hated the extra exercise i would much rather be in bed, i hate exercise. i mean, volleyball can be fun occasionally but if i'm honest, it's just a club, still.

it was raining today and it was that soft rain that put you at ease even if it was cold. cold enough to make you shiver but not cold enough to freeze you, if you understand. it's the type which would just be perfect to hold hands with someone whilst singing stupid songs. that reminds me. i have a date with kageyama tonight.

crazy, huh? last weekend he had asked me out and said he had something special planned i doubt it was something huge but i know he wouldve tried his best. apparently i didn't need money too so maybe it was stargazing?

"tsukishima?" a familar voice rang in my ears.

i looked up, "yes kageyama?"

"about tonight don't dress fancy just dress casual" he blushed.

"i wasn't planning on coming in a suit or anything" i chuckled.

kageyama rolled his eyes and shoved me, "shut up kei"

i smirked at him sending him into another blushing state as he huffed storming away, i smiled softly. unfortunately, yamaguchi wasn't in today so i couldn't even ask him what he thought kageyama was planning. i had told yamaguchi but he just kept lecturing me on sex however, that wasn't even on my mind. even if it was one of kageyama's intentions for tonight, i'm not in the mood for sex and to be fair i don't think he is. so, shut up yamaguchi.

bzz bzz

ah my phone.

if you think of doing anything tonight mr kei you best stay safe- yamaguchi

yamaguchi i'm not wanting sex tonight shut up

well just be careful!! on a real note, i hope you enjoy yourself- yamaguchi

you're making me cringe but thanks i'll be fine

i'm just being nice- yamaguchi

i weakly smiled putting my phone in my pocket after reacting to his message with the classic eye roll emoji which i used a lot, i hadn't noticed until kageyama and yamaguchi pointed it out on a group call earlier on this week.

the end of the day was finally here and it was time for some practice, great. i walked slowly to the court and into the changing rooms where it was just me, daichi and tanaka there.

"where is everyone else?" tanaka perked up unsurprisingly shirtless.

"put some clothes on tanaka" i sighed.