Chapter 11

OMG I AM SO SO SO SORRY, HAVENT UPDATED SINCE SEPTEMBER, I AM SO SORRY, IVE HAD A LOT GOING ON:( BUT I AM BACK AND SO IS SILENCE, I ACTUALLY CANT WAIT TO START UPDATING AGAIN AND ALSO START TALKING TO YOU GUYS AGAIN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I LOVE U LOT AND HERE IS CHAPTER 11:D

Ash's pov

"Black or white?" I showed two shirts to Cal and Mikey. 

"White" they both said at the same time, I placed the white shirt on, Calum threw a bottle of lynx and I sprayed myself.

I can't decide whether I am exicted for this date. 

I need to move on from Luke. So I am willing to give this ago, and I guess it will help me and this is super hot, a lot hotter than Luke not gonna lie. He's 21, so he's older which I am glad. I need a guy to look after me, but don't we all.

"You look great Ash, this dude will love you." Michael said ruffling my hair, I just gave him a smile in return.

"Do you want us to drop you off?" Calum asked.

"No i'm good, I will catch you guys later, don't wait up for me." I laughed. 

We all walked downstairs, I walked out the door, waving to the other lads before heading towards my car, I opened the car door and slid into the drivers seat. I put the radio on and the song 'No Good In Goodbye.' by The Script came on, I quickly turned it over. 

I pulled out my phone and to find the address to the bar I was going to. I drove to the bar 'Coyden Bar' (its made up okay lol).

I went to go and find a parking space, I parked kind of close by. I got out of my car and fixed my shirt. Before placing my phone in my pocket and walking towards the bar. 

Once I was inside, people dancing around, people already getting drunk. I went towards the bar.

"Can I have an apple sourz shot please."

"Make that two please." I turned around a guy around 21 with jet black hair was standing there, smiling.

"I'm Justin, you must be Ashton, I recognised you from your profile picture." He said smiling and also offering his hand out, I gently shuck it. 

The barman came back with two drinks, I grabbed my wallet and pulled out some cash.

"No I will pay." Justin said, giving the barman some money. Justin got up and sat in a booth in the corner and montioned me over, I headed towards him and sat opposite him. 

Wow he is so beautiful.

" hey "So Ashton, tell me about yourself?" 

When Justin said that, my mind went blank.

"Um, I like to play the drums, I have two friends, I like fried food, I'm in a small band." I said, contemplating whether to tell him that I'm in a band. 

"A band? hot." he smiled, I smiled too.

"I can play a little guitar, nothing special." Justin smiled. 

He has such a gorgous smile, I really like him.

We've spent a few hours just chatting he's such a nice guy, I think he might be the one, yes I've knownhim for a few hours but he's just amazing. Why did I ever bother with Luke.

"Hey, do you wanna come back to mine?" Justin asked, 

"I have my car I could follow you?" 

"Um no."

"What." I asked slightly confused.

"I'ts late, you've had a bit to drink, I will take us both back to mine, then in the morning I will drop you off at your car?" Justin asked playing with the cuff of his shirt.

"Yeah, okay." I said, we got up and Justin grabbed my hand and we walked out the bar, me with a huge smile on my face. He lead me to his audi r8, wow he must be rich, he opened the passenger door for me,

"Thank you." I said, he went round the other way and got into the drivers seat, he switched the radio on and One Direction came on, we both sang out aloud, all the way back to his house, once we arrived he lead me to the front door, he unlocked the door.

"Do you wanna sit on the couch and I will get some drinks and snacks." he said, I smiled and went and sat on the couch, he has such a nice house, bigger than ours.

Michael's pov

"So what was this dudes name again?" I asked Cal.

"Errm, Jeremy?" Calum said. Calum went a grabbed the laptop, he opened up the dating website.

"Right, let's go on Ash's friends, as he will only have one friend, which will be the guy he's on a date with." Cal said going on Ash's profile, 

"There, Justin Cambel." 

"Click on it and let's find stuff about him." I said smirking.

"Okay, erm, his profile has just been deleted, what?" Calum said.

"What" I said snatching the laptop I looked at the screen, 'This profile has been deleted."

We looked at each other, before we both quickly got up and grabbed our phones.

Ash's pov

Me and Justin was sat on his couch, cuddling each other.

"Do you want another drink Ash?" Justin said getting, up, I nodded my head, he got up and went to the kitchen. 

It's been 5 minutes and he hasn't returned yet, oh. My phone started ringing, I went to my pocket callr id was Michael, why can't they leave me alone, we're on a date, I switched my phone off and put on the coffee table.

"Sorry i took so long, couldn't find any glasses, here you go." Justin handed me a red coloured drink, I shrugged and gulped it down.

Why is it burning my head? I feel dizzy.

"J-Justin, I feel ssoo dizzzzzy." I stood up smiling and fell back down, and it went all black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOHHH JUSTIN???? 

HE DELETED HIS PROFILE, MAYBE HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH LUKE? HMMM

BY THE WAY JUSTIN IS PLAYED BY TYLER BLACKBURN

THANK YOU FOR 50K+ READS, MEANS A LOT

COMMENT, LIKE AND FOLLOW :D

OH I KNOW IT WAS AGES AGO BUT YOU'RE FAVE SONG FROM FOUR?

MINE IS SPACES OR STOCKHOLM SYNDROME OR CLOUDS.

UPDATES WILL BE EVERY SATURDAY OKAY :D