Chapter 4

Ash's pov

Can I always be angry with Luke? He has sort of turned the "bad guy" of the band. The one who is always getting into trouble. We all agree there is something wrong with Luke, that he must be hiding something. But why do I care? He's nothing but selfish to me. I can't hold a conversation with him, without us arguing or ending up crying.

"So we have an interview today, you ready guys?" Calum said walking, I just nodded, not wanting to think about it. Luke came in the room, and placed his arms around me. He must of realised what he was doing when he quickly removed his arms and headed out the door with Calum.

" I hope they don't ask us, how the band started, I think everyone knows." Michael laughed, we all then joined in.

The boys all went into deep conversation while we were in the mini bus, on the way to the interview. I placed my head on the window and shut my eyes.

"Ash? Asshhh? ASHTON!" I opened my eyes and Michael was leaning over me. "Come on, we are at the interview, Cal and Luke are inside." I hopped out the bus and followed Michael through the building.

"Hello, I'm Maria, your interviewer, I will be asking questions that have been tweeted in, each question will be allicated to one of you or as a group." I just nodded my head and went over and sat next to Calum. The order went Luke, Mikey, Cal then me.

"We are live in 3.. 2.. 1.."

"Hello i'm Maria Constan and welcome to the Maria Constan Show (A/N made up show aha) today we have Austrailian band, 5 Seconds Of Summer on the show answering your questions."

"Hey." We all said in unison.

"Our first question is from Lauren, and her question is to Michael. So Michael would you ever dye your hair multicoloured?" Maria asked.

"Like rainbow coloured?" Michael asked, Maria just nodded.

"I don't see why not, maybe I will do for One Direction Where We Are Tour." Michael laughed.

"Good idea, I will be looking forward to that, Our next question is from Amy, her question is to Ashton, So Ashton, she said what is your favourite song from the EP."

"Thats a good question maybe the only reason, I don't know, Michael wrote that song."

We had been in the interview for 20 minutes now, only one question left, thank god.

" Okay so our final question, this is from Alison and her question is for Luke. She said Luke if you could date any member of the band who would be and why?" Maria asked. I coughed and Luke just sat there, with zero emotion.

"Non, I'm not gay, there thats my answer and reason." Luke replied cockily. What? Luke?

"Well what if its life and death, choose a boy or die?" Maria snapped, obviously not liking his previous answer.

"Then guess I will die then." Luke said. All the boys were all looking at each other with blanck expressions.

"Oh an answer I was not expecting, you wouldn't date Calum?"

"nope"

"Michael?"

"nope"

"Not even Ashton?"

"Ha, no." He laughed, what the fuck, why would he laugh. what, what, what!

"oh." Maria replied.

"I ain't gay love."

"Well thats all folks, see you next week." Maria took he mircophone off and glared at Luke.

We all left and said our goodbyes and left to go back in the mini van. It was a silent journey back, obviously we are all pissed with Luke, I am, the way he said "Ha, no" Like what the hell, that really upsetted me.

We all got back in the house, Luke ran straight upstairs, leaving me with Cal and Mikey.

"He was well out of order, that little shit." Michael screamed. We all just agreed.

"The way he said 'Ha, no' It really made me upset." I cried.

"It made us all pissed of Ash." Calum said. He hugged me and Mikey then joined in.

"Whats going on 'ere then? threesome haha." Luke laughed watching us from the bottom of the stairs, we all let go.

"You little shit" Michael said and lashed out to him, Calum grabbed him.

" I was joking mate, Whats wrong.?" Luke smirked. I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes.

"You would rather die then date one of us." Michael shouted.

"I'm not gay." Luke stated.

"You are, accept it. You just don't want to accept it, stop being a dick to everyone."

"I'm not so shut up Michael!" Luke shouted back. I just watched, watching them argue.

"You are." Michael laughed, before i knew it Luke swung his arm and punched Michael straight in the face making him fly back, Me and Calum rushed over to Michael.

"Mikey, you okay Mikey?" Calum shouted.

"Luke what the fuck have you done!" Calum screamed. My eyes locked in with Lukes, he stood emotionless, he took a look at Michael and closed his eyes and ran out the door, slamming it on the way out.

------------------------------------------------

chapter 4 ayy, i know rubbish ahaha, omg luke you dick how could you punch mikey :(((((((

did you like this chapter? please feel free to tell me what you think:)))))))

i had 4 teeth out and in so much pain ah, i look like a pirate ahahah, if you go on my twitter theres a photo on there on my pirate mouth aha @stylestradley

"