Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ashton's POV

You know when your in high school and your with your friends, then a really hot guy who eveybody adores, walks past you, winks, smiles or whatever, then you and your friends giggle at each other. Thats how I feel when i'm around Luke. 

I really love him, he loves me too. We give each other smiles, sad smiles. The boys too. They know how much we love each other. We have just started in the band business, so we need the fame, but our managers think thta having a gay couple won't get us anywhere. The fans woundn't accept us, so they say, but in my opinion, I think they would. Over the past month Luke has started to agree with managment, Micheal was or still is annoyed with the fact, that Luke doesn't seem to care as much. Calum thinks he is hiding how he feels becuase he is too scared to how poeple would judge him, But so do I?

We've just finished touring with One Direction on their Take Me Home Tour. They know Luke and I's secret love affair. They said they're very supportive towards us. That makes me a little happier. But they don't what is like to sit in silence everyday.

Luke and I aren't even secretly dating. Its weird, we sort of used too, like we would kiss etc. But now He can hardly look at me. He claims he still loves me. But hardly shows it.

I remember admitting our love for each other.

22nd Februay 2013

"Ashton, stop your making me laugh" Luke says laughing as I tickled him. Luke suddenly got up and pushed me back so that he was lying on top me, his head inline with mine. Feeling his hot breathe on my face. 

"Hi" I breathed. Why do I feel something, this should be weird. But it's not. 

"Ash?" I looked up and stared up into his eyes, how could a 16 year old be attractive?

"Hmm." I replied. Luke took a breath.

"Do ever think of boys, like how we should think of girls." He asked now lying next me. Is he asking what I think of boys. I don't quite know. I've always had this weird conncection with Luke when I first joined the band. 

"I don't Luke. What would you do if I kissed you?" Why did I just ask that, Luke was just asking me a normal question.

"I would kiss back, you know just to try it, you know what I mean" As soon as Luke said that I nodded, clearly understanding what he was saying.

"So you want to try it?" 

"Just to try. yeah?" I nodded. Luke propped himself next to me on the bed, I sat up so now are both crossed legged on Luke's bed, staring at each other with smiles. I guess it's not weird. 

"Okay shall we just lean in. I guess it is the same as kissing a girl right?" 

" I think so." 

We both started slowly leaning in, My stomach was making butteflies, the closer I leaned in. Both out heads inline staring at each other, our heads only being 3cm's apart, Luke looked down to my lips, then back to my eyes, then looked back down and his lips brushed mine. 

I placed my lips onto his, both of us making out on his bed. Never thought this would evr happen in a million years. 

I still remember that moment all to well. 

That kiss sticks in my head, that moment replaying in my head everynight as I fall alseep, so do other memories. All the memories stuck inside my head.

But I have to keep silence, no one must know. We're two friends nothing more, it pains me to say that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH EEEKKK FIRST CHAPTER HELL YEAHH OMG WOO AND POSTED A DAY EARLIERRRR WOO

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, DO YOU LIKE IT?? :D 

HERES THE LINK FOR THE SOUNDTRACK TO THE STORY :D 

http://8tracks.com/mollyalexx/silence