Chapter 7

Ash pov

It's 1 month until Where We Are. Just 2 months ago I would be jumping around excited, now I just wanna shoot myself in the head. It's been a month since we, well not me, kicked Luke out the band. No one knows how he is, what he's doing, it's like he's disappeared. For the few week of the news that 'Luke quit the band' the press did a few stories, now it's like everyone has forgotten about him. The fans haven't really gotten over it, we've actually probably lost quite a few fans, I'm surprised when it's Where We Are, we would get booed off. I mean when I said we lost quite a few fans, we lost loads. Some of the fans thought that we made his life hell, so he left, some say because he felt he didn't fit in, some just though that he couldn't take the fame, which was the idea we tried to out to people.

I hardly speak to Michael and Calum anymore.

I hardly see them, only for interviews and performances on radios and tv shows. Hardly any fans show up outside the studios, and if they do, they hold banners up saying, We want Luke back. And other stuff.

I always think back to the day he broke up with me, he didn't realise it was my birthday, didn't get anything off him, it's probably why the others were annoyed.

I want to know where Luke is, if I ever mention him in front of the others, they always shout out me. It's like we are all starting to hate each other.

I miss him, I want to call him ask him how he is, just to hear his voice. I want him. It's too late.

I need him.

I want him.

Help me please,

the band is falling  apart.

I can't take this.

Calum pov

It's weird waken up. It's weird waken up to no sound, I used to wake up with the others making noise, that noise used to make me smile. Smile, I remember when I used to smile, I smiled when we were a band then fucking Luke Hemmings ruined it. He turned smiles to frowns and broke pretty much all of us.

I crawled off my bed and walked over to the mirror, god I look like shit, I rubbed my face. I went to my draws and opened them as I tried to dig around for my boxers, then I came across a photo frame, it contained a picture of all four of us, with beaming smiles, a tear dripped out of my eye and landed on the frame.

"FUCK YOU LUKE" I screamed and threw the frame against the wall, it smashed, all the shards went flying everywhere.

I grabbed the boxers I was looking for and placed them on, I put on some black skinny jeans, tank top and threw on a sweater. I headed out the room, I slowly turned around looked at mess of my room.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen, to find Michael eating a bowl of cereal. Michael looked up at me, then looked back down at his cereal. I went to the kitchen cupboards and dug threw them trying to find some blueberry pop tarts. I huffed really loudly, obviously annoyed because someone ate the all. I heard a snigger from Michael, I quickly turned around and faced him.

"You, you ate them all." I yelled, Michael got up, completely ignoring me.

"I was taking to you." I shouted, Michael just looked at me and walked out of the room, I ran after him, and grabbed his shoulder, Michael pushed me away.

" 'You' has a name" he replied sarcastically. He turned around, and was about to go up the stairs, when I grabbed him.

"Fuck sake Calum, I didn't steal them." He yelled.

"I DIDN'T ASKED IF YOU STOLE THEM, I ASKED IF YOU ATE THEM!" I screamed, Michael looked at me a laughed,

" I didn't eat them either." He replied calmly. I didn't believe him, I pushed out the way and ran up the stairs to his room, I started going through all his things and throwing them everywhere on the floor, Michael came running in after me.

"CALUM GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, STOP! He yelled and grabbed me, I pushed him off me and went to his bed and looked underneath it, I saw a blue box, I grabbed them and threw them at Michael.

"YOU LIL SHIT!" I shouted, before I knew Michael and I were fighting in his room throwing punches there and then.

Ash pov

Again more fighting, Calum and Michael won't stop fighting in the pettiest things. I hate it when they fight, I don't fight with them, I usually keep myself, to myself. I went back on my bed until I heard something smash, fuck sake, I jumped off my bed and ran out my room into Michaels, both off them covered in blood, I grabbed hold of Calum.

"GUYS STOP, STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! You guys don't want to be kicked out the band too, oh wait that means there won't be a band, do you want that to happen?" I yelled the first bit and calmly said the rest.

They both just looked at me, I shook my head and left the room, I went back into mine and slammed the door.

Shit, this band has fallen apart, and it's your fault Luke.

------------------------------------------------------

Yay chapter 7 guys, woo. What do you think? Calum's pov too? Calum and Michael fighting? Is it Luke's fault? 

tweet me? @stylestradley

Thank you for all the comments, and votes, you guys mean a lot to me, thanks :)

anyway chapter 8 later this week.

4 DAYS UNTIL WWA!!!