I was in the room chilling eating my cinnamon buns and then Gloko came in looking real tired so Ian bother him.

He came in for between my legs as usual.

"Aye"

"What" he said in a sleepy voice

"Why you keep coming in here when you sleepy"

It was a long silence then he huffed.

"When I'm sleeping with you I can actually sleep and get my hours in but when I'm by myself I bearly sleep"

"Mm" I just let him be

"Who paying for movie tickets and who paying for snacks" Ace

"3 people pay for tickets that means 1 people pay for 2 tickets... then the other 3 pay for snacks and whoever got snacks make sure to stack up"

"aii us 3 got snacks and Ace Chazz and Mute got tickets"

We did that and there seats at the movie theater was very comfy it was fancy so the tickets where a lot but it was worth it we picked a movie we never heard of but it was actually interesting it was called The New Mutants (never heard of it but it's supposed to be scary so just act as if its a very scary movie)

This is how the seats looked...⬇️

Me and Gloko was sitting next to each other

KT and Ace was sitting next to each other.
Ray and Chazz was sitting next to each other.
They insisted we go to this fancy ass movie theater tickets was damn there 50 dollars a piece.
We where having a good time. It was a good movie and when the movie was done we all went back to Ace house and we where just talking about random things.

"Ouuu what if we all moved in together.. i mean we always here anyway" Ray said in excitement

"I'm down" Chazz said

"Me too" Ace said

"Me 3" KT said

"Mute?"

Rn I was in a trance but I heard what they where saying.

"Welp I'm down and how long she gone stay like this cause I'm sleepy" Gloko said

"Damn I wasn't even timing it's usually 15 minutes but when she in deep thought it could go in all night u might as well get a cover and lay on her lap" Ace said laughing

Ig he thought he was serious cause he actually left and came back with a cover and layed on my lap gently.

They all started laughing at him.

"Whats so funny"

"He wasn't serious but do you boo" Ray said dying

"Mmcht I'm tired and it's not even that funny"

"W.e"

I got up from my trance and they all looked at me.

"I need a blunt" I said laying back and put my hands in Gloko's hair

"Here but don't you know y'all would b a cute couple" Ray said smiling so hard it looked like it hurt

I chuckled and shook my head lighting my blunt and just was thinking till I dozed off.

Flashback

"You know you ain't shit that's why you mental NOBODY WANTS YOU your mom didn't that's why she asked to be killed your daddy sure don't that's why he always drops you off and throws you to the side"

"Shut up talking to me and go find your 7th baby daddy or maybe you should keep your legs closed" I walked out the house

Flashback Over...

I woke up with everybody in my face and I was sitting in Gloko's lap while he was sleep.

"What y'all looking at" I rubbed my eyes

"We didn't know should we leave y'all there and let y'all sleep or wake y'all up so y'all can come view this house with us"

"When it start"

"3"

"Ight give us like an hour and we'll be up"

"Ight we gone head to the trap but y'all need to go in the room"

"Ight bye love y'all be safe"

"Love you too and always"

They left out and I stood there in a daze before getting gloko up.

"Glok... Glok... Glokoooo..."

"Hmm"

"Get up"

"..."

"aii"

I was still tired so I just went in the room by myself.

5mins later he walked in with a mug on his face.

"What"

"Why would you leave me in there by myself I was having a good ass dream"

"I tried to wake you up" I shrugged laying back down

"Where everybody at" he asked walking over to me getting in our usual position instead of putting his head on my stomach he put it on my breast.

"They went to the trap they gone be back in like a hour so we can look at this house"

"Mm"

And that was the last thing we said before we fell asleep...

_________________________________________

1247💕