14: Day 14: Lesson Taught

Friday Dawn

Dylan flew for about an hour before he landed in a cave on a mountain. It was rather chilly and he picked me up, wrapping me in his wings. He mumbled something and then cursed the nixies before heading deeper into the cave.

I was surprised that it wasn't dark until I saw the lanterns. They cast a soft light over the cave and when I looked up, the light made Dylan's eyes look almost golden in color. I found it rather attractive and reached up and brushed his cheek, blushing as I did so, and then blushing even more when he closed his eyes and leaned into my touch.

Dylan carried me to a bedroom. It was also lit up by lanterns and a few candles. It was warmer in here than in the rest of the cave and I guessed it was coming from the candles.

Dylan sat on the bed and pulled me close, sighing. He muttered something that sounded close to damn it, and picked up one of my hands, the one that the brat had done something to.

He kissed the palm of my hand and warmth flooded through me. My cheeks became warmer than everything else. He brushed his tongue over my palm and I bit my lip. He gently sucked on it and I looked away, blushing brightly.

He then let my my hand go, much to my disappointment, but the disappointment was quickly swept away when he wrapped me in his wings and nuzzled my neck, breathing softly against it. I shivered slightly and he pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner," he murmurs, his lips brushing against my neck. "They had me bound down."

"How... did you escape?" I ask, forcing myself not to stutter, but still a little breathless.

"You called," Dylan says. "You called my name, and I broke free." He rests his head on my shoulder and sighs, kissing my ear.

"Just because I called your name?" I ask, blushing brightly.

He nods. "It's... It's the bond," he says slowly, taking my hand in his and lifting it to his mouth, gently kissing my palm.

I bite the corner of my lip again, my palm extremely sensitive. "W-what bond?" I ask, failing not to stutter as butterflies gathered in my stomach.

"The one... you created when you touched my neck..." he explains slowly, skimming his teeth against my palm. My fingers curled inwards and I struggled not to gasp. The damned butterflies again.

I breathe a bit shakily. "Is t-that why... you didn't want me to touch your neck?" How does he always manage to figure out my sensitive spots?

"Not just that," Dylan says quietly, his voice a bit husky. "I can barely control myself now, I can only imagine the things I'd do if you did touch it again." He brushes his tongue against my palm again and I felt the butterflies spiral downwards, my mind filling with so many images.

I shifted, slightly uncomfortable now, my face burning even more. Not like I wouldn't
Like those things... I think to myself, one of those thoughts you definitely wouldn't want getting out-

Dylan skimmed his teeth against my palm again and lightly sucked on it. I let out an involuntary grunt from trying not to just tackle him myself.

He kisses up my forearm, nibbling lightly as he got closer to the back of my neck. I shivered and shifted again, placing my hands in my lap.

"Why must you be so... unique?" Dylan breathes, placing a hand on my thigh, making my heart race. The butterflies were well on their way downwards.

He nibbles up the back of my neck, making me suck in a breath, my cheeks practically on fire. My fingers curled into my palms, lightly digging into it. Damn it. Damn him.

He places light kisses up my ear, licking the shell of it. I gasp and my eyes close involuntarily, one of my hand coming up to rest on his shoulder, then cup the back of his neck. He shivers and I feel him tense underneath me, lightly biting my ear. I moan slightly and grip his other hand in mine, squeezing it as I skim my fingers over the back of his neck.

Dylan lets out a strained gasp and squeezes my hand, hard. "Ryan," he breathes, placing his other hand over mine, trembling slightly. "Don't..."

And despite myself, despite my want, my neediness for this, I comply and remove my hand. I'm a bit afraid. He's stronger than me and could-

I let out a sound of surprise when cold lips meet mine, hard. I clench my eyes shut, squeezing his hand again as he kisses me deeply, a bit roughly. I barely have time to kiss him back before he pulls away, leaving me whimpering slightly.

"Sorry..." Dylan breathes. "I couldn't-"

"You little shit," I breathe, cutting him off. I push him against the backboard of the bed and yank him close to me by his t-shirt, panting slightly and then kissing him, just as hard as I did the first time. The need swells in my chest and I kiss him deeper, my fingers clutching his shirt tightly.

He kisses me back, just then, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me close and tight against him. I could smell him, god, I could smell him and it was driving me nuts. I wanted more.

I lick his bottom lip and he let out a surprised gasp, which allowed me involuntary access. I moaned quietly when I brushed my tongue against his, and he did the same. That was a sound I wanted to hear.

He skimmed his fingers up my back and I shivered then gasped as he started rubbing my ear, his fingers cold. He kissed me a bit rougher, pulling me even closer if possible.

I pulled away slightly to catch my breath, which had escaped me. I was panting heavily now and so was he, much to my delight. He was eyeing me with this kind of hungry look that made my heart race. Damn, he was hot.

I could see the slight blush on his cheeks and that made it all the better. I reached up and skimmed my fingers over his own ear, causing him to close his eyes and bite the corner of his lip. That was insanely attractive. I rubbed it slightly and he let out a soft moan, squeezing my hips.

Our hips were against each other's, I realized, and I could feel it there, the slight bulge that told me that he had become aroused as well and I was not alone in my particular situation. God, I wanted that. I wanted to touch it, to hear him moan even louder.

Not today, I thought to myself, forcefully, though I did squeeze his thigh. Not today. He needs to know how it feels.

I pulled out of his grasp, though I didn't really want to, still panting slightly. His bulge wasn't visible and neither was mine, but I wanted his to be. Damn, did I.

I slowly stood up, feeling his eyes watching me as I walked out of the room, wandering down the tunnel for a bit, calming myself. I didn't just do that? Did I?

It wasn't long before I felt strong arms wrap around my waist in the darkness and pick me up, causing my cheeks to warm. I had become tired, though, my mind a bit foggy.

Dylan carried me back to the room and settled me in the bed before settling himself right beside me, wrapping me in his wings, a welcome warmth.

"I'm not letting you sleep alone," he whispers into my ear. "They could come back."

"You just want to cuddle," I whisper tiredly and press close to him, nuzzling his chest. I hear his heart skip a few beats and hummed quietly before settling, feeling safe and warm.