"What do you have?" [END]

[Third Person POV]

"A-ah! ow!"
"I know, just relax."
"Well, it hurts ..!"
"If you would stop squirming, it will be over soon."
Marius looked up, watching as Dominic gently cleaned his stitched up wounds. His hands gripped at his bed sheets, groaning quietly.
"You're supposed to be tough."
"Shut up."
Marius bit his bottom lip, before feeling the light pressure lift from his wound. The stinging was still there; but, at least his wound wouldn't get infected. Watching Dominic wrap a roll of bandages around his waist, his face heated up. His balaklava was on, so his now bright red face wasn't visible.
"You okay?" Dominic murmured.
".. yup. you can go now."
"No thank you?"
"Leave."
Dominic stared, before simply nodding. And turning, grabbing the small med-kit, and left Marius' room.

[Time Skip: That Night]

Marius was brushing his teeth after eating "dinner", at 2:45 A.M. .. He had made it himself, a simple egg n cheese sandwich. Now, he was headed to his workshop. Dark purple bags were underneath his eyes. His steps were soft, not able to be heard from afar. The small German didn't have his helmet on, nor his balaclava. His hand reached forward, as he opened the door. But, saw his desk lamp was on .. and Dominic .. was sitting at his chair. Hunched over, holding something in his hands. It was a small, polaroid picture.
Marius stared, hearing small sniffles. And mumbles, coming from Dominic.
"Dom?"
Marius froze, watching Dominic quickly stand. Walking towards Marius with his head down, and past him. Towards the two, large doors. Marius quickly grabbed his wrist, "Brunsmeier!"
"Let go."
"No! I walk into my workshop, and you're at my desk! What do you have? Fucking show me!"
Dominic stared down at Marius, before removing the polaroid photo from his pocket. Holding it out to the german. It was a picture, of Marius and Dominic. Dominic was holding Marius in a tight embrace, the larger german had his face in the smaller's neck. Marius had his arms around Dom's upper torso.
".. Dominic-"
"You happy?"
"H-happy?"
"Happy that you saw what I was hunched over."
"..."
"Are you happier without me?"
"You fucking left me!"
"BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU'D BE HAPPIER!"
Marius flinched back, his eyes began to tear up.
"You're a fool." Marius glared at Dominic, before pushing himself forward. And holding Dominic in a warm embrace.
".. i've been miserable .. you're not fucking leaving me again .."
Dominic looked down, slowly hugging Marius back. ".. oh, so we're together?"
"Yes, idiot .. did you not also want this ..?"
"No, i do. I do .."
Marius smiles, laughing softly.
"I love you, Dominic:"
"I love you too, Marius."

[and that'll be it for now ! i dunno if i'll be making a new book or not, but, im sorry for disappearing. i hope you guys all enjoyed this book! tell me in the comments, would you want some infected!marius for the next book? i have some ideas!]