That Night. (Background, kinda nsfw)

[No ones POV]

Dominic raised the can to his lips, taking a large sip of the alcohol he held in his hand. Slowly putting it down on the floor, in between his feet. "Why'd you wanna talk, Marius?"
Marius looked down, tapping his foot anxiously as he removed his helmet, placing it on the floor. His fingers slowly curled on his balaclava, pulling it off of his head. His blonde hair fell out of it, freckled cheeks burning a bright red. His ocean blue eyes focused on his balaclava. "I-I just wanted to apologize." Dominic leaned forward, picking up the can in between his feet. Once again taking another long sip.
"Why?" His voice was hoarse, cold. Marius looked over, and then back to his nightstand. He grabbed a closed can of beer, slowly pulling the tab off, taking a small sip. "I've been avoiding you, and everyone else." Dominic huffed, finishing his first can. Standing, he grabbed two more, sitting back down next to Marius. "No, don't apologize." Marius looked over at Dominic, staring at his blank and cold expression. "You have no need to, you have every right to be upset." The German opened his second can, quickly raising it to his lips once again. He basically downed the whole can, before dropping it to the floor, crushing it beneath his foot.
Marius looked away, taking yet another small yet of the alcohol. "I'm just glad you accepted my invitation to talk, really." A small smile formed on his lips, before quickly disappearing when Dominic adjusted himself. "That's a silly thing to be glad about." He scoffed quietly. Marius chuckled a bit, "To you it is, of course."

The two sat there, in mostly silence, drinking, and occasionally talking.

"Hey, Marius." Dominic was obviously tipsy. "Let's fuck." Marius almost spit out his sip he was taking, quickly placing his beer down on his nightstand. He coughed into his arm, eyes closed tightly. Slowly, his coughs died down, and he stared over at Dominic. ".. what?-" "You heard me." "I did but-" "Then what's your answer?" Marius was conflicted. To have such contact with Dominic would be amazing, he's been craving it ever since they broke up. So, he looked down at his hands, and gave a simple answer. "Yeah."

Marius took a long sip of his alcohol, throwing the empty can on to the floor. Dominic did the same. Marius fell into being drunk, a drowsy smile on his face as Dominic pushed him on to his back. Dominic quickly removed his own hoodie, and then Marius', throwing them both on to the pile of cans. Marius' face began to burn, becoming a dark crimson. Dominic hovered over him, leaning his head down. His hot breath against Marius' neck, which of course Marius reacted to. He shivered, gripping Dominic's arms as the male above him bit at his neck, leaving a few hickeys. Marius kept his grip on Dominic's arms, until he got off of Marius, removing the subs belt, and then his jeans. Marius covered his face with one hand, gasping silently as Dominic pulled Marius' legs over his shoulder. Once again, Marius felt the doms hot breath against his inner thigh, then soft nibbles, to bites. Marius let out quiet whines, and sometimes moans. Dominic continued his nibbling and biting, all over the inside of Marius' left thigh, and then to the right one. "Such a shame your soft skin is all marked up now, hm?" Marius glared at Dominic, before closing his thighs on his head. "Fuck you." Dominic chuckled, forcing Marius' legs open. "Bold move, and words." Dominic then removed his own belt, jeans, and boxers. The sub stared for a few seconds, and then looked away. Dominic slowly pulled off Marius' boxers, tossing them on the floor with the rest of the clothes. The German hovered over Marius once again, leaning his head down to his ear. "I'll be gentle at first, just tell me when you want more." Marius let out a small, "okay" before Dominic began to prep him.

[hi hi! im sorry for everyone who expected me to write them actually having the sex :(. im just not comfortable with writing that stuff for people to read yet! I hope this made up for my absence tho! I'll definitely try and write more! Thank you to everyone who reads this fic haha! it's late so im sorry if there are spelling mistakes and or if it's just bad! 💕]