Last Night.

-Marius' POV-
The hickeys were still there; I hadn't told monika. But today I would .. I needed to. So, I knocked on her door. I heard frantic shuffling, followed by footsteps running up to the door. Monika's door swung open, she looked ... awful. I mean that in the nicest way! She just looked so tired; worked out. Her hair was messy, her clothes were light blue pajamas with small sunglasses scattered all around. I smiled softly, then stepped inside, shutting the door. "Monika, I'm so sorry for bothering you. But I need- I need to show you something," I grabbed my belt, sighing.
"I've seen your scar already Marius."
"No not that—" I pulled down my jeans a bit, only so my inner thigh was visible. "I know this is weird. I'm sorry but I just— what happened last night.."
I watched as Monika looked down, thinking. I pulled up my jeans; zipping them up, then buckled my belt. Her eyes slowly began to widen, looking at me. I adjusted my ski mask, cocking my brow. And that's when she told me everything that happened last night. The exact order everything happened.
-Six Hours Later-
I was still in shock. I couldn't believe what Monika told me; and I believe her words. Every last one of them .. from start to finish. From the alcohol to the ... fight. The fight.. hearing about the fight. I just sat on my bed, sighing.