"... go away, Brunsmeier."

[Third Person POV]

Marius' hands didn't seem to stop. Nor did he want them to. His hands were covered in oil, and grease. As he tried his best to fix an ADS. A few had been damaged on a mission. Bandages were wrapped around his chest. He had been injured while on the mission. Part of the building they were in was rotting, and collapsed. Marius was underneath it; and was too slow to move out of the way. Causing part of the debris to land on his chest. Making him trapped, until his friends got the rubble off of him.
Now, he was wincing in pain. Complaining to himself. Continuously, he called himself 'stupid' 'a complete idiot'. He told himself he should have been paying attention. But, his breath hitched. The German groaned, feeling a sharp pain in his ribs. His hands began to tremble, before his workshop door opened. And Dominic stepped inside. The large door closed behind him, as he stepped toward Marius. The smaller German tried his best to ignore Dominic, hunching over even more. As he heard the footsteps draw closer, his hand tightened on his screwdriver. Before he felt a hand on his helmet. Instantly, he stood up. Pointing the tool directly to the bearded male. "... go away, Brunsmeier." He snarled, glaring at Dominic. Though, it couldn't be seen. Due to him having his helmet on. When Dominic simply shoved his hands into his pocket; Marius watched. Before continuing to stare up at him. As Dominic let a small grin form on his lips, Marius' heart began to race .. until Dom turned around, and headed back to the doors. Opening one, and stepped out. Allowing it to slowly shut behind him. With a soft click, indication it was shut completely.
Marius' tense muscles relaxed. And his posture followed. Slowly, he sat down back into his chair. Continuing to work on the damaged ADS'.

[hi hi ! it's been a while ! next chapter will be out soon :>]