↬ two

note: typos, grammatical errors n' cursing. pls, bare with me. thank u ;>

it's Him.

I know it's him, I can still remember his voice.

"I'm Lee Taeyong" His voice, his deep voice.

fuck, why?

Why is he here? Is he mocking me? Lee Taeyong, what are you doing here? 

"y/n, are you okay?" I snapped out when Yerim nudge me. She looks at me with a concern face. 

Yerim knows all of my secrets, she's my best friend after all and I know why she's concern with me. She knows what I've been through. She knows how my heart got broken by the two man I love. My dad and Him.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me" I told her and gave her a reassuring smile. 

After the introduction, Professor Lee discuss something about the subject but I'm too preoccupied to focus. I can't focus. I know it's been a year since our break up but it's hard to forget someone, whenever I do something or go somewhere, I still keep remembering him. Moving on is hard if you still keep holding on. 

I still do.

Morning schedule finished very fast or maybe it's just me. It's already lunch time and I can't even feel any hunger in me. 

this is your fault, lee taeyong.

"I'll order your lunch. What do you want?" Yerim offered. I'm still preoccupied because of him, good thing Yerim understand me. 

"up to you Yer"  I smiled to her. I can't even think of a food to eat. fuck! He is making me crazy. why the fuck are you here? damn taeyong, you always make me loose my mind.

After a minute of waiting, Yerim and I started eating our lunch. She keep on glancing at me. Yerim is really worried if she keeps on doing that. Yes, I'm still into Him but hey I'm not that desperate to get back to him. Is just that, I'm still in the process of moving on.

"yer, i'm okay. stop glancing at me. you know me" I keep on reassuring her. 

"I know n/n. you're strong." I smile. I'm strong. I wish I am.

 I told her that she can go to our room first for I need to take a pee. I'm washing my hands in the sink when taeyong's eyes and mine met. He walks pass by the comfort room. His cold yet soft gaze, his facial features that I really love staring at. He is still the same, quiet, blank stare yet only shows his soft side to the people he loves. maybe.

I immediately finish washing my hands. My heart is beating fast. I double the pace of me walking, I don't want to be with him. Being with him is dangerous, breathing is hard when I'm with him. 

"what the fuck!" Someone pull my wrist and by the touch of his hand. I knew it. 

"T-taeyong, what fuck are you doing?! let go of me!" I keep on pulling my right hand but he is too strong. His grip is tight yet gentle. 

I suddenly remember all the memories I tried to forget. When it comes to him, I'm very vulnerable. I want to cry, I want to shout for help but a part of me want to be with him. What is wrong with me? I just said a while ago that I don't want to be with him then I want to be with him now?. 

He is making me crazy. 

" I'm not gonna let you go anymore, baby."

end.

 note:

i don't know about the korean subjects 

so pls forgive me. 

like and comment your thoughts about this chapter 

keep supporting me, thank you ;> 

don't let this flop y'all