Chapter Seventeen:

things have started to get better but not really I mean Bakugou has returned to classes and he is eating. But he is constantly is being watched by his friends and Aizawa sensei, I do sometimes keep an eye on him as well to make sure he is okay but I refuse to let anyone know I care. he hurt me and it still really hurts but I love him and to be honest any pain is worth his happiness. I needed to let him know I care but I don't wanna seem weak, I don't wanna seem like everyone thinks me as a stupid old deku someone who is useless and is not worthy of anything, let alone one for all. I am the hero that breaks all of his bones to save some people, I help people because I wanna become someone that people want to go to when they need help. I want to be like all might but I don't wanna lose the one person that I hold the closest. I don't want to lose kacchan ever but I need to adjust. i want to be okay with this, i need to be okay to stand by my self i dont need him by my side all the time to make me 'strong' i can do that by myself and i need to prove that. i need to show to everyone, i was once quirkless but i now have one for all and can be the hero that i always wanted to be. i can be the hero to help people with a smile just like all might i can be like him. I can finally become more then just a quirkless loser I can be better I can be a hero that has somewhere to go even if I don't become number one I can still help people, I will still be like all might. I can finally show him that I am not the quirkless quite loser he once knew. I had to show myself that I can be better.