Dinner Date Turns Dinner Disaster.

Beckii's POV-
Few moments before-

I walk down the corridor to the lift quickly. My heels slightly sinking into the maroon patterned carpet. I'm running late. It took longer to get ready to what I thought it would. I'd picked a few dresses as well as some nice tops and trousers from shopping. I couldn't decide what to wear. Plus my self confidence about myself was slowly slipping away. My palms were sweaty wondering if I looked ok. Or if I just looked like a horrid pile of mess. The lift dinged and the doors opened. I scurried inside before pressing the lobby button at hast.

I look in the lift mirrors checking my make up hasn't smudge. And that my hair is still place. I release a breath I didn't realise I was holding until I looked as the levels become lower and lower on the scale. 3rd floor nearly there. I pull my dress down a little as it rode up my thighs. The lift stopped. I took a deep breath before it dinged and doors opened.

I take a step into the lobby. I look around it was quiet apart from 2 male voices. One I new within an instant was Graham. Since living in this hotel the past few years I grew close to Graham he was the father figure I never had. And I cared for him dearly. I headed towards the echoing voices and just behind the pillar I spot Graham and Maddox in a heated discussion while standing still in what seemed a handshake but neither of them let go.

I listened for a little while before realising Graham was giving him what I would call the fatherly warning talk. It was sweet he cared that much for my happiness and well being. Sometimes I really did wish he was my father. Rather then the sperm donor piece of shit I share DNA with.

I take in another deep breath before walking round the pillar and too the boys.

"Hey, do I look alright?"

Maddox's POV-

I pivot on my foot to look to my left and there she stood next to the pillar. My breath caught in my throat as I stalk her body like a hungry lion watching his prey.

My eyes linger on her curves being perfectly gripped by her tight black dress

My eyes linger on her curves being perfectly gripped by her tight black dress. Leaving her breast to bulge freely out of the top with a little corset style tie front keeping them contained. The slick material shimmered down her body as the dimmed lights of the lobby flickered now and then. Her hair straightened and playfully fall over her shoulders and down her back. With beautiful blood red lips and dark painted eyes. She looked beautiful and sexy all the same time. Now how the fuck am I supposed to keep my hands to myself now.

I pat down my suit before giving Graham a nod as I walk towards her. I can't help but smirk. Especially as I'm the lucky bastard taking her out looking like this. I'm most certainly going to have to deal with men's eyes stalking all over her. I take her hand because placing a kiss on the back of it. "You look absolutely breath taking."