Mission in the making.

Maddox's POV-
(Few hours prior)

Today was the day to execute my plan. The boys had been watching Beckii closely. Watching her everyday routine.
They discovered everyday without fail, she visits a small cafe in the rough area of town. Why she goes there I'll never know. But by the looks of apartment address. That might explain it. I had to think clearly of what she might ask seeing me there. I had already planned taking some form of brief case or bag to look as if I was attending a meeting close by.

Nerves kicking in as the car drives closer and closer to our destination. I arrive 10 minutes early to when she normally arrives. I sit in the car parked opposite the cafe looking in my rear view mirror to see if she's walking up. Right on cue here she comes. Dressed in a pair of tight fitted black jeans with a couple tears in the knees. A black blouse with a pair of black ankle boots. Hair waving around in the breeze. Just as beautiful as I first saw her.

I leave it a couple minutes before stepping out the car and flattering down my suit. Poker face on. Quick rub of my forehead removing the little droplets of sweat emerging from my nerves. Here we go. I scan the cafe. It's quiet. Very quiet in fact. You can tell it's usual locals from the area who come here. I scope around the booths looking around until I spot her. She has her pen in hand and what looks like a note book on the table.

I approach the booth slowly. "Is this seat taken love?" She looks up at me surprised. At first it didn't seem like she was to pleased to see me. So before embarrassment sets of getting rejected. "I'm guessing by the no response it's taken." Just as I'm about to pivot on my foot to exit the cafe she suddenly says. "No, it's not taken." And gestures for me to take a seat.

We begin a short chit chat. I study her as she begins to talk. A waitress appears with her order and asks if I would like a drink. I order a black coffee while handing her a £20.00 note. I study Beckii in front of me and she looks at the cafe woman with a serious look. While the cafe woman looks at her smirking. I assume they know one another well. Once the lady leaves, she begins tucking into her food and I can't help but chuckle. She doesn't eat lightly or delicately as if she's bothered of my company.

And that's something I admire

And that's something I admire. So many woman try eating and being so uncomfortable around the presence of men. She continues as normal and doesn't care. She catches me laughing and wipes the egg yoke off of her chin. "A woman who loves her food." "Food is life. And hasn't you mum told ya before. Every time you speak you miss a mouthful. Now you've made me miss plenty." I laugh. I couldn't help myself. She speaks so freely. She doesn't care about anyone's opinion. I truly admire it.

We continue our conversation for a little while when she mentions had I found her phone number. So I took the opportunity to ask her for it. Hoping I'd get lucky for her to scribble it down on a napkin or something for me. She continues eating her food. The waitress brings over my coffee and just as she's about to place down my change I ask her to pop it in her tip jar. She seems generous of receiving a £17.00 tip. I can tell they charge very little in this cafe. So I'm sure anything helps.