Part 7

{Novu P.O.V}
"So !" I said, "Let's start the game, shall we ?".

"Yes !" Three of them shouted happily. Then Misaki and I lead them to upstairs, where we put some of our inventions- not really inventions but some of B-Daman's Prototype and Break Bomber and some more.

I take out the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door. We stepped in. "Whoa... This is pretty...!" Sumi said. Her eyes shone brightly. Riki kept his 'wow' face.

"Welcome !" Misaki said. Sumi claps her hands excitedly. "I can't wait !!"

"Just-" Misaki coughed, "Hm... I take my pills first." She excused herself. Sumi quickly held her arms. Misaki stopped.

"What's up, Misaki ??"

"Uh...*cough* I er, I'm just easily get sick and I am... Sick now. Well, you don't have to be worry, it's been years since I got this ill."

"What ? Years ? Why- What happen ?"

"Well... I am kinda being left at street after they killed my aunt and uncle. It is snowing there. You know, cold, freezing. It's like 4 days I didn't eat anything and drink, so I get sick !" She said. I just looked at her. I meet with her again when we were about 13. Her skin was pale, and she seems skinny. Her eyes looked lifeless, like there was no soul inside the body. A zombie, or whatever we called it.

"Oh..." They responded. Misaki just smile, "It is nothing, really. I've been through harder moments." I looked at her. "Losing Basara." I pat her back. She's still smiling, excusing herself.

She walked put from the room, leaving us in a completely silence. "Well, why don't we try to play first ?" I said, taking out Dragen from my pocket and put it on the Break Bomber.

"Of course ! I wanna start first ! Err... But I don't want to fight with you and Riki, that's all ! Girl will fight with girl and boy will fight with boy !" Sumi said. "Well, why don't you just fight with me ? But I will not give you any mercy, Sumi, even though you're a girl." I smirked. Sumi looked at me with widen eyes. Then Misaki walked into the room.

"Oh~ A fight with brother ? Great !" Misaki said. Sumi's become pale. Riki just laughed lightly.

"Why don't ?" Misaki said again. Then she laughed. "Okay, okay ! Let's start this !" Sumi and I takes our place. "Ready ? " Misaki and Riki said. Then they start their match.

"Hey Sumi ! Don't be afraid, I'm just kidding ! I won't use my Special Attack, I swear !" I said. Then, Sumi smile in relief. "Oh, thank god !" She said. I giggle.
-----
{Third person view}
They have finished their matches and in the end, Novu wins. Sadly, Misaki loss to Novu.

Then, Misaki's phone rings.
Misaki-M
Guy-G

M: Hello ? Who's there ?
G: Misaki Moru, isn't it ?
M: Who are you ?
G: Open your speaker. Now.
M: ...

She opens the speaker.

G: Have you two forget about me ?
N(Novu): Who the hell are you ?!
G: Oh right. It's been a long time since we meet face to face, isn't it ? *giggle evilly*
M&N(0.0 sounds like M&M): No... Way...
G: Heheh... Remember now ? Homoura Naoya ?
N: HOW CAN YOU-
G: I have get your address, now I'm done. You just need to count your time.
M: Oh yeah ? IT IS YOU WHO ARE DEAD.

She quickly end the call. Then she looks at them. "... That murderer..." She said slowly. Sumi gasped. "We need to go to WBMA now so you two can get protection !" Riki said, pulling their arms. Sumi nodded nervously. But Novu an Misaki doesn't seem to move, even a flinch.

"It is you two who needs to go. We have some deal that we need to do." Novu said coldly. How his expression change quickly, and how his voice turns to cold, it somehow scared Riki and Sumi.

"Don't call anyone. DON'T." They nodded their head and run away. 'One...Two...Three...' The window is broken. There is a bullet stuck at the wall. "Well, well... My 'pals' have already grow up, aren't they ?"

'Sh*t...'
_______________________
•~• Sorry for the bad word. Sorry. And I think I need one more chapter to finish their day XD If you haven't realise, the previous one is also the same day XD Well, next time we will found someone familiar !!! More drama is coming so prepare at least a box of tissue to wipe your tears ! Nah, I am kidding. I can't write something too emotional or action-nish thing-i-ly-ny-thing. Bye !