Part 2

"Dad !" Samuru yells. "Yes ?" He turns his back and saw his dad.

"Who is Misaki ?" Samuru asks.

"She is Novu's sister. A staff in WBMA." His dad answers.

"No... I think I have seen her before. Where's her parents ?" He asked again. Mr. Shigami sighed.

"Why would you like to know ?"

"Because I wanted to."

"Samu-"

"Dravise, please be quiet."

"Their parents gives their aunt, Mina, and uncle, Kai, them." Samuru looks a bit confused. Mr. Shigami sighed again.

"So... Now, their aunt and uncle are taking care of them ?" Samuru asks. Mr. Shigami nodded his head.

"But..."

"But what ?"

"Their-"

"Stop it." They suddenly heard a voice behind them. They quickly turned and they saw Misaki.

"That is enough. I tell my past to Uncle Shigami because I can trust you. And I said don't tell anyone about it. Have you forgot that ?" Misaki said. She may be small, but she sounds fierce and serious.

"I'm sorry. But-" Before Mr. Shigami could finished his words, Misaki turned.

"You don't have to know about my past. And I have remember... I THINK YOU ARE TOO SKINNY FOR A BOY !!" She yells suddenly. She turned her head. Samuru gasped a bit.

"You are that girl ?"

"I am." Then she leaves them.
-----
She walks along the street. She sighed heavily. "What's up ? You seems exhausted." Dragneel said. She took it out from my small bag and lift it to the same level of her face. "Yeah... I think so." She responded.

"Then don't go to work. Go home and take some rest." Dragneel said again. She shook her head quickly.

"And you leaves your bike at the building."

"Dragneel... Pleaaassseee... Be quiet, mmkay ? Just let it be. Brother will take it."

"And your brother doesn't have any license ?"

"I don't have it too."

"Then why you buy it ??!"

"So that I can go anywhere I want."

"But you-"

"I know how to ride it, okay ?"

"And your brother... Doesn't...?"

"Know how to ride ? Totally." Misaki said in a calm voice.

"He wouldn't want to leaves it there. Or else... HE WON'T GONNA SLEEP INSIDE THE PENTHOUSE AGAIN." She said in a demonic voice. 'I hope I can sink into the smallest thing in the world !!' Dragneel thought.

"Hey, Misaki." She turned around.

"You are... Kaito Samejimo ? And Lightning Fin right ?"

"Yes, I am. How can you know ?" Kaito walked beside of her. She stares at the sky.

"Of course ! I am a staff in the WBMA, I need to memorize y'all names ! Heh..." She smirked.

"Ohh... Soo... I know this question is weird but... Who do you trust ?" Misaki looks at Kaito. She gives him a 'what ?' look.

"I-I understand if you don't want to tell but-"

"I trust Novu. And Basara. And Samuru." She said slowly.