Greek Mythology genius

Hinata POV
I was at practice and I was thinking of practicing my archery, you heard that right archery.

I have a secret that no one knows about, I'm a Demigod. If you're wondering what's a Demigod it's when a god and a human...well, did the do and have children, that's us we are called Demigods. Yes the Greek Gods exist, Roman ones too.

I'm not the only Demigod, we have a place for us called Camp Half-Blood there's also Camp Jupiter for the Roman Demigods but I got CHB.

I'm the son of Apollo the god of healing, medicine, archery, music, poetry and the sun. And how do I know all that aside from the fact that he rants about it to his children, well I'm smarter than my teammates think I am, I often ask Annabeth a fellow Demigod like me and a child of Athena for books to read when I'm bored. Oh yeah I'm not the only Demigod in Karasuno.

I am skilled in archery, sword fighting, dagger, and a spear. That's what I do in my spare time is training or Volleyball.

After practice Coach Ukai gathered us before leaving to tell us something about a 'team field trip'?

"Now, me and Takaeda-sensei have decided to take the team on a field trip to the Greek Museum in Tokyo, we will take the bus to Tokyo tomorrow at 09:15 the latest. You all are dismissed"
He said before finishing up.

I made an excuse to Kageyama cause we usually walk home together and I left first, I went home and change into a black shirt with yellow jacket and navy training pants, I pick up my bow and arrow and went to my backyard to the archery range.

I decided to try something different so I grab some fake pocket watches and place them in the middle of each target and I swing them and they start swinging from side to side.

I focused on my first target and concentrate on the watch after a few seconds I let go of the arrow and it hit perfectly on the watch and on the dot on the target, I proceed to do the same with the next three and took a moment to breathe.

I moved on to the spinning targets and after hitting a few targets I step back a couple steps and run and then did a flip as I shoot the arrow, I landed and look if I made the shot, I made it.

I think that's enough for today and I went back inside, I pack my bag for tomorrow and grab some clothes to wear because we're not wearing uniforms. And also pack some bags for camp why not, as far as I know there won't be a training camp so I can go back to CHB.

Once that's done I read the book that Annabeth gave me and Natsu asked me to braid her hair and we ended up sitting on the couch watching Frozen while I braid her hair and until she falls asleep.

The next day

I woke up to my alarm clock and I got out of bed, I took a shower and brush my teeth. I put on a white and yellow striped shirt, black cardigan, blue jeans, and some red sneakers then I went to make some eggs for me and Natsu since mom went to work early.

I cook some eggs for Natsu and called her down from her room, as she eats her breakfast I gave her a cup of milk and I told her I'll be going and to not open the door unless it's me or mom. I grabbed my bag and pat her head before leaving out the door.

Once I arrive at the gym the only ones there right now is Daichi, Sugawara, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi.

"Hey guys, the others not here yet?"
I said catching my breath from running

"No, you're here early Hinata what happened?"
Yamaguchi asked

"Nothing happened, my mom is at work early so I'm the one who makes breakfast for Natsu and I"
I said