Camp Half-Blood

Hinata POV
Dream
I'm in a strange place, it's dark and moist. There's a cave in front of me and there's some glowing light cominh out of it.

I slowly walked towards the cave and as I get closer I hear some strange sounds from within the cave, sounds like flesh? I walked deeper into the cave and saw this fleshy thing on the ceiling of the cave, it's in a cocoon of some sort.
Then I heard the voice of a woman, wait a dam second, I recognize that voice.

"Yes, it's growing. My masterpiece is growing, soon mortals and the Olympians shall bow to darkness. Not even those filthy Half-Bloods are going to be able to stop me!"

I slowly peeked toward the direction the voice is coming from, and there she was the goddess of the night; Nyx.

Dream over

I jolted awake, shaking and sweating, and hyperventilating. What the Hades was that!? Oh Gods, we shouldn't have brought them along with us, I couldn't hear what she said the thing is but I know it's dangerous.
Kiyoko, who happens to be the person in the room nearest to me, burst in and saw me having a panic attack.

"Hey hey! Hinata, what's wrong?! Calm down"
She said as she rubs my back.

I looked at her dead in the eyes and she was taken back.

"We made a mistake bringing them here"
-Hinata

"What do you mean? Shoyou, what does that mean!?"
-Kiyoko

"I-"
-Hinata

"Ladies and gentleman, we are landing in 30 minutes. Please proceed to go to your designated seats and put your seatbelts on"
-Flight attendant.

We heard through the speaker, Kiyoko looked me dead in the eyes with her stormy grey eyes (she wore contacts).

"You're telling me later"
-Kiyoko

"Just wait for the Oracle"
-Hinata

"*sigh* fine"
-Kiyoko

I got up, brushed my teeth, get dressed. I pulled ouyt my camp outfit which consist of some blue jeans, camp shirt, camp necklace, yellow flannel tied around the waist, leather fingerless gloves, and some yellow converse.
I tame my bed hair and then double check my bag to make sure all of my stuff are in there, I walked out of my room and sat on one of the seats and put my seatbelt on.

The others came in eventually, some with tired eyes and yawning, and some are fully awake, and then some looked like they didn't sleep at all *cough* Kenma *cough* though he probably stayed up all night playing games or something.
I try to brighten up my mood and listened to my song playlist on my monster-proof phone that Leo made for us.
((I don't know if I said it before in a chapter somewhere, but yeah they're monster-proof phones))

We landed and I helped getting theit luggage, I gave a 'wtf' look to Apollo when he winked at me, then we got off the plane.
We got to the airport and I heard someone yell my name, I looked up and saw Piper, Annabeth, Percy, and Nico waiting for me. Piper was the one who yelled my name and she ran at me full speed and tackled me to the ground.

"Hey sun boy! How are you?"
-Piper

"Great! You?"
-Hinata

"Meh, been alright"
-Piper

"Sup' kelp head, wise girl, ghost king!"
-Hinata

"Hey Sho"
-Nico

"Sup' sunshine!"
-Percy