"Okay, so the venue is ready, so is the food, the reception hall, most of the guests have RSVP'ed and we are a go for the most awesome wedding of the year!" Rebekah informed.

"I have the heels you wanted!" Hayley chimed in showing the white box in her hands.

"Oh, and I got you macaroons and champagne." Davina gushed flopping on the bed and handing her the items.

"And the boys have everything in control at their end!" Lexi informed grinning.

Isabelle shook her head at the three as she chuckled right before her eyes widened right when Freya came walking in with a giant box levitating in front of her.

"What is that?" The noirette asked.

Freya grinned before setting down the box on the bed in front of her as the other girls sat down around it too.

"Just a little something from your groom." The eldest Mikaelson informed.

Rebekah's eyes sparkled. "Wait, is that what I think it is?" She asked making Freya nod excitedly.

Isabelle raised an eyebrow. "What are you all talking about?" She whined.

Lexi chuckled, "come on, open it!" She encouraged.

The noirette nodded as she pulled at the ribbon tying the box right as it unfurled and in front of her was the miniature model of the most beautiful house she had ever seen.

She gasped. "He didn't!"

"He did." Freya said chuckling as she handed her a black folder that was clutched to her chest.

Inside the folder were the legal documents of the house and the keys to it.

"Just sign these and this amazing mansion in countryside Wales is yours!"

The noirette had absolutely no words as she continued to marvel at the beautiful architecture of the estate. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. It was a dream come true.

"I never thought he would actually get the construction done in time!" Rebekah said in shock. "He has had that land in his name for centuries. We all just thought that he was bluffing when he used to say that if he ever got married he would stay there with his wife for the rest of eternity."

A happy tear rolled down Isabelle's cheek as she chuckled and nodded. "My father has made endless wrong decisions but making Elijah my Parabatai was not one of them!"

They all chuckled right before Isabelle was practically pushed into the en suite to take a bath before they could start getting her dressed for the wedding.

This was going to be the happiest day of her life.

⚜⚜⚜

"KOL THAT IS NOT HOW YOU PUT A DIAPER ON A BABY!" Niklaus yelled for the last time as he rocked a crying Hope on his hip whilst Ryan and Eleanor too wailed at the same time making all of their sinuses ache.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!" Kol screamed back in stress as he tore away the diaper and tried again with Eleanor whilst Stefan made funny faces to get Ryan to stop crying.