#Drabbles 1.9

This is bad, this is so bad. A young girl came to me and gave me photos of proof that I've been spying on Cagalli-sama, Captain Zala and Prince Halsten. I was so shocked at the revelation but what gave me a heart attack was that she said she time travelled here from the future. I was halting for a bit before I called the security to get her out from my office because she said she was the future daughter of Cagalli sama and Captain Zala and her name is Emma Athha Zala. What in the hell like I will believe on that. However, the letter, she knew about the letter. How? It doesn't make sense. She even told me the content of the letter which I'm sure no one knows, except maybe she works for prince Halsten? But, she is still young.

What? You asked if I read the letter? Okay, I'm sorry I did read the letter before I gave it to Cagalli-sama. I'm really curious, okay? Don't blame me. Well, it was from Prince Halsten asking her to a lunch, not a lovey dovey kind of words, but he did say that Cagalli-sama would be beautiful if she wears a dress. I guess prince Halsten is being more on offensive mode now. Hmm, but now my first priority is that young girl. Who is she? Was she telling the truth? If she was, then so Cagalli-sama will be married to Captain Zala in the future? Aah, my head hurts, I guess I need a full body spa after this.

08.03.78 CE
ORB Parliament, Secretary Office.