#Drabbles 1.5

Sorry for being late, I was just get back from Scandinavia. I'm so tired. Yeah, Cagalli-sama was invited to a general meeting for countries leaders again and it was held at Scandinavia. Hhhh, what? Yes, I'm sighing a lot. Why you asked? Because I didn't know that Captain Zala would came with us. He was so, you know he was not really like what the rumors said. He was a bit different from what I thought he was.

One week ago I was told that I will be going with Cagalli sama to Scandinavia just both of us and two of her personal bodyguards. Usually Admiral Kisaka would come to escort her too, but I guess he had something else to take care of.

However, on the day we were supposed to go, someone was tailing along behind her. Can you guess? Uh huh, Captain Zala was there! He was tagging along, they said he was there to escort her because admiral Kisaka couldn't come with them. Well, can you believe it? I don't think it was the sole reason. It must be he was a bit worried about Prince Halsten. I knew it! Something is definitely fishy about his relationship with hime-sama, the day Cagalli-sama told me about prince Halsten's present, I knew something is going on between the two. Unfortunately, Kaia didn't want to tell me anything, she said she was threatened by Myrna. Char, my friend who worked with Captain Zala couldn't give me much information too, but she told me, she will help me investigate more, since she was also curious.

I really want to tell you what happened there in Scandinavia, but I'm really tired and wanted to rest for now. So, see you tomorrow?

ORB's Officials Flat
20.09.77 CE