#Drabbles 1.6

Okay, listen carefully, these can't get out from our circles or I'll be kicked out from my job. Promise with your life? I'm so sure now that they are in a relationship. Here is what happened at Scandinavia.

First of all, Captain Zala is not a quiet and cool person like everyone had said, he is a chatty person and a bit nagging too! I was behind them all the time, listening to his nag toward Cagalli-sama about everything! Yes, you heard me right, everything, from her attire, her meals to how she should behave. Am I sure? Of course I am, I don't know if he remembered that  I and the other two bodyguards were there, but he did let his guard down.

Second, the competition is so on. Definitely, Prince Halsten has a crush on our princess. He asked her to a short trip around Scandinavia and he is willing to be the personal guide. Well, of course Captain Zala didn't allow that. He said that,
"The Representative has a very busy schedule, if she has any leisure time, she needs to rest."
See? The competition is real guys!

Third, this one is so amazing! Well, I was planning on waking Cagalli-sama up to go to her next schedule on the list, but before I reached her room, I saw Captain Zala entered her room with a key!! Luckily, he didn't see me. Fiuuh, but how did he get it? Unless, Cagalli-sama give it to him, it was impossible to have the key, because every room always had two keys and I knew Cagalli-sama didn't give it to anyone else. I hesitated, I really want to know what happened but at the same time I was shocked too.  So, I just waited in the hallway and 15 minutes later Cagalli-sama came out from the room alone. She saw me and she looked a bit surprised but she regained herself back, smiling and immediately asked me to join her in a breakfast. I just nodded in agreement and 5 minutes later Captain Zala joined us too in the dining room. I tried to digest everything I just saw that time, so I just kept my mouth shut in the entire morning.

ORB Parliment Canteen
21.09.77 CE