"I never asked him to, it is better this way now he won't come back" Jungkook doesn't even spare them a glance chugging on his beer.

Namjoon was about to lose his temper but hearing Hoseok laugh their attention is drawn to him, looking at him as if he has gone crazy.

"Oh you are so wrong" Hoseok says both Namjoon and Jungkook were confused to whom he was saying this.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asks, impatient. Hoseok just smiles looking towards the glass door that opens as the person he was about to say the name enters.

"Hey doc! How are you?" He greets "Jeez kook you really went too hard on him" only he was able to speak rest three just gawk at Taehyung, surprised or more precisely shocked with his presence.

"I still have my teeth intact" Taehyung says holding his cheeks and giving them a tight smile. His cheek was bruised.

Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head "This time you got the right one Kook" he pats Jungkook's shoulder who glares at him. Taehyung stays blank not knowing whether it was a compliment or an insult.

"I was informed you have an interview today" Taehyung meets eyes with Jungkook who had this expression which could be said as a surprise look but it quickly changes to the 'I don't care one' with the presence of Taehyung.

"I am going to deny to that, I am tired" he says, going back to drinking.

"That's what I was made aware of but I am afraid you have to do it, I want you to do it" Taehyung presses each word clearly.

"And you think you can make me?" Jungkook asks lazily, stirring his hard drink and looking at the ice cubes in it with sincerity.

"I never give up easily" though Taehyung says that still to others he looked hesitant. It was not his fault, three members were there just staring at him.

"What exactly is your deal, I don't need your support or help either" he empties the glass.

"I know you don't need my help, I am here to be with you in your difficult time" Taehyung says with utmost sincerity.

All four of them were speechless hearing it, they never expected anything like this and felt hesitant even to breathe, the three members along with Taehyung waited for Jungkook to say something, who very lazily gets up wearing just a vest and pants, picks a random shirt from the hanger nearby, tired to button it even and looks at Taehyung in the eyes.

"I don't need one" other three wanted to slap him but control themselves so they just roll their eyes together at this.

"Do you have nothing else better to say in your vocabulary.. do you?" Hoseok was impatient but Jungkook doesn't pay him much attention and looks back at Taehyung checking his bruised cheek.

"Yes I know only you can help yourself I am just here to give you strength"

"I am not weak" Yoongi smacks Jungkook on the head.

"Full of shit you are, he is here to help why are you being so hard on him" Jungkook still remains calm, mute to Yoongi's words.

Taehyung walks towards the staff members and talks to them, they come forward and start putting their efforts to make Jungkook presentable for the interview. He could feel Jungkook is looking at him but doesn't make a move to let him know, he does his work and let staff look after Jungkook. After few minutes he walks to check up on him again.