😍Be mine forever and forever!!!

" Anurag !!!!!"
His heartbeat increased... he could hear her breathe after running all the way till here...
He took a deep breathe and turned around..

HIS LOOK

HER LOOK

HER LOOK

She looked around

She looked around... and was confused seeing all these lights..
" what is this...u asked me to come for business work right?? "
He was lost in her..
" aa.. aa.. ya.. I mean no.. "
He turned his head to the side and hissed..
" y r u nervous anurag?? "
He asked himself..
" ok don't worry everything will be fine just tell her !!"
He looked at her.. who was playing with the lights..
" aa..prerna.. I want to tell u something.. "
" comeon tell me I am anyway very hungry.. !"
" aa.. prerna.. !"
" Anurag y r u stammering... tell me.. !!"
" I.. I.. "
" u.. what?? Anurag if ur not going to tell.. then I am going... bye !!"
She turns around..
" I LOVE U PRERNA !!!"
He shouted his eyes closed...
Prerna stoped and looked ahead.. her eyes widened
Getting no reply from her he opened his eyes.. she was standing there with no movement...
He came closer to her.. and turned her around..
He looked into her eyes confidently..
" Prerna U always told me to listen to ur heart and I did the same.. and now.. I want u to lead my heartbeats... ( takes a breathe) will u be my heartbeat..?? Can I be ur prince charming about whom u dreamed all these years..?? "
Her eyes got filled..
" prerna.. ur the one I want to see the first when I wake up.. ur the only one I want to give the goodnight kiss... all the answer for my life lies within u.. so ur the google of my...I promise..ur the only one who has the right on me. ( stands on the knee) SO MISS GOOGLE WILL U MARRY ME??
Everyone was hiding behind the bush.. waiting for her answer and to celebrate..
" say yes !! Comeon !!"
Everyone was murmuring from behind..

His looked at her.. and for the first time prerna who talked a lot was silent...
" YES !!"
He was sooo happy that he was not able to talk..
DD was trying to pop the popper but was not able to and then suddenly
" Boom!!!"
They all go shocked.. it was DD who was trying to pop it and it popped in the wrong time..
Anurag and prerna looked at the bush and everyone stood up..
Anupre looked at them with an angry face and them laughed..

And then they all were talking and between all these anupre were looking at each other...they were not able to take eyes of each other...

Nivi saw this..
" aa...its quite late now..lets leave.!!"
Everyone agrees and they all leave..and suddenly anupam runs back and wispers to Anurag..
" All the best bro !!!"
Anurag turns red...
Anupre was all alone.. and they didn't know what to do...
" aa..anurag let's take off all this lights..!"
"Ha..ur right !!"

They start taking of the lights and during this they get wrapped around the lights...they trip and fall...
They sit up and try to remove the light....and during this Anurag admires prerna..who was looking like an annoyed baby..
She looks at him..and blushes...
He leans forward..and pulls her closer by her waist...
He smacks a kiss on her lips ...and she closes her eyes..

( this song is played in between !!!)

he thought he would just give her a peck

he thought he would just give her a peck.. but both of them couldn't get back and they couldn't stop..
they look at each other in between the kiss to catch the breathe...

ANURAG'S POV
I have never got lost in a kiss before...
My heart kept missing a beat..and I couldn't control my hands from pulling her closer...her fragrance was seducing me..and I always want her to be close like this forever..I have kissed before...but this moment was burning me alive...as I tasted her..I realised I was starving all these years.. when her rosy soft and delicate lips touched mine..I realised that she was the only person who could fade my pain with her soft kiss..

PRERNA'S POV
His touch was making me weak... I always and forever want to be with him.. only with him...his kiss is making my lungs fill with sweet air...I always want to walk holding his hands till my last breathe..I love u Anurag basu..

He puts his hand around her as she lays on his chest...they look at the sky dreamingly...he takes a blanket from the car and wraps it around them...they look at each other and smile..he kisses her forehead...
" So miss prerna sharma...soon u will become my bride.. and I will take u away from all the problems.. !"
" I will and always be ready to be ur bride..Mr Basu..!!"
" prerna...never leave me...I want u to always be near me like this..."
" Anurag..I will never ever leave u..I will always be here leaning to ur chest hearing ur each and every heartbeat.. in a cold night like this.. enjoying ur warmth..!!"
She laughs and look back at the sky...
And then her stomack growls due to emptiness... he looks at her..
" hungry?? "
She nods making a pout..
" let's go and eat something.. !"
" hmm!!"
He stands up and gives his hand..she holds it and stands up..
" shall we go?? "
She puts her hand around his arm..
" let's go !!"
And they walk away...dreaming of there life together... but they know less that the destruction is on its way to them...

Guys go and read the description of the story now itself I have brought a lil change !!!
" and now Anurag and prerna has realised what was the feeling that is holding them together... but love is not always about happiness and they didn't Know that these happiness was not for long...the pain and destruction is making its way towards them... 🥺🥺🥺 I want to save my Anupre !!! And I asked the god.. pls save them and he replied... "dear... I am doing this bcz I have to !!" So guys r u ready and excited like me to read about what happened in their life...so come with me to read this iconic love story...!!!! And know y they r called the iconic couple !!!"