I am in love??🤔😍 ( part 2)

Guys thanks a lot for ur support and comment... let's peep into the story...fast.. I will meet in the end..

She looks at him admiring him.. while he was looking at the media... she admired his features all perfect...

( note : guys I know U won't understand chinese...but..music could be understood but its tune and through heart soo hear..and I imagine my book as a series so..it should surely have tunes and songs...and this song would be played in someparts.. imagine !!!)

Prerna's pov :
perfect to hell.. he is indeed the prince charming of all the girls.. his straight nose.. his sultry lips.. his deep black eyes.. his silky hair.. it is weakening my musles..

He turns to her and sees her looking at him.. he gets lost in her beautiful face..

Anurag's pov :
Never thought someone could be this beautiful.. she was looking like a queen.. indeed she is my queen.. her dark brown eyes making me fall for her.. her rose lips is pulling me towards it.. oh god save me..

The media's take this pics.. many upload it in internet...
" sir everyone is waiting for u up there.. !"
They both move away as the reality takes them out of their dream land...

He holds her hand as she looks at him and smiles.. they walk.. as everyone was waiting for this couple to enter the hall..

The group cheers as they enter the hall...
And the party begins..
Prerna and nivi hug each other..and she introduces prerna to others as Anurag's fiancée... they all talk..
Anurag was staring at prerna in the whole party...
Nivi and prerna clicks many pics..

They all cheer... prerna misses shivi and veena very much..
And then nivi comes to her..
" prerna I have something for u.. !!"
She moves side...
" surprise... !!"
And here stands veena and shivani infront of her...
Prerna covers her mouth in surprise..
Mohini comes to her...
" pre..I know that u miss them so I asked them to come..so that u can be happy to the fullest..I want u to ve happy !!"
Prerna hugs mohini and nivi tightly...
" thanks a lot I  never thought I would get the best ma and sis in the world...
They all cheer..