👫The bonding 👫

Anurag looks at prerna and suddenly his heads starts spinning and he faints.. prerna is shocked she shouts " help help help ! " some people came running and helps her to take him to the hospital...

Doctor : miss ! He is okay

Prerna : thank god !!
Doctor smiles and goes away
Prerna enters the room and looks at him..

Prerna ( to herself ) " you are handsome but u are mysterious as I feel !! anyway u scared me to death !!"

She finds his phone which was ringing she attends it
DD : hello ! Anurag where are u I can't find u.. !!!!!
Prerna : hello !
DD : sorry wrong number ( looks at his phone and finds that its correct ) hey u who are u what are u doing with his phone??
Prerna : u r anurag fainted and I brought him to the hospital.. !!!
DD : o sorry! actually I misunderstood you anyway I will reach in 10 min..
Prerna : ok !
Call disconnects..

She looks at anurag and anurag gains consciousness..
Prerna : anurag hello anurag can u see me.. I am the girl who helped u..
Anurag seeing her.. another girl appears saying the same anurag! anurag! she had a heart tattoo.. suddenly he wakes up..
Prerna : y are u shocked on hearing me calling you??
Anurag : you ! Y are u here y am I in a hospital bed..?
Prerna : actually u fainted that's y I brought u here..
Anurag : thanks..
Prerna smiles..

*********************************
Guys I think today's part was little boring I promise u that in next part surely mishele will make her entry..