Parker squinted his eyes and commented, he knows when he sees a good hickey and he is convinced Tae's sucking technique is out of this world. Very professional.

"I didn't ask for your comment on his sucking technique Parker. I know." Maya nibbled on her lower lips, heart making its own somersault flips, stretching her emotions apart.

Maya inhaled and exhaled deeply before spilling everything to Parker.

"Sweet baby Lord, he fingered you? In the shower? Made you cum? I need a Taehyung in my life." Parker said as he fans himself dramatically, feeling some kind of a way finding the whole story by Maya turning him on.

"Ew Parker, don't get turned on by it." Maya laughed, smacking her best friend's head.

"In all honesty, I know I'm a shit head for saying this, but have you considered being truly honest with V?"

"Taehyung. We call him Taehyung now. V is in the past." Maya corrected.

"But Maya, he is still someone you hold dearly to your heart. Tell me you didn't feel a rush of emotion and care for him from the moment you saw him?"

Maya fell into a long silence.

"In a way, I'm so fucking happy he didn't abandon you last night. You're lucky Tae met you. I can't imagine if you were to head home alone last night after that fucking pervert laid his hand on you."

"I know, I was totally lost and it was...it was..." Maya started to have a rush of last night horrible memories flushing her mind.

"Hey there, relax. It's over now. Jimin took care of that bastard." said Parker.

"Jimin?"

"Um yea, I think I was not supposed to say this but fuck it. So, Taehyung called in this morning. We found out what happened and Taehyung was mad, he was so furious he instructed Jimin to track down the guy through the CCTV. In which Jimin did and we found out who he was. It's Jeho, a guy who always swings by the club, some sort of a rich brat."

Maya's eye widened, so she is probably not the only victim that Jeho scumbag has touched.

"And Taehyung made sure Jimin track down his entire family history, up till his dad's empire here in Korea and asked him to do something." Parker wiggled his fingers midair.

"Do what?"

"Um, may or may not have asked Jimin to cancel the bilateral business deals with their company and put an alert on the son. Hence if he were to be spotted once again around the club's vicinity, he will be behind the bars."

Maya's mouth hung agape, when and why did Taehyung do this?

"Maya...he cares about you."

The poor girl's eyes snapped towards Parker, watching him with a full-on confused emotion painted across her face.

"Why would he do all these Parker? I didn't see him calling Jimin. I was with him all the time."

"Taehyung called in the early dawn. He sounded very troubled and fucking mad, Jimin put him in speaker so we all knew what happened."

Maya rubbed her temple. No wonder no one came running to her and even Parker sounded much calmer when she narrated last night's happening. They all knew.

"Parker...I promised Hoseok I will give him a chance."

Parker's eyes widened, shock hit his face like a truck. "You did what?"

"Hoseok called me, we ended up talking and I have been thinking about it for some time now. It's been a while, I knew I wanted nothing to do with Taehyung, not that I'm hoping for anything, so when Hoseok asked, I said yes to courting."

"And you still allowed Tae to touch you last night?" asked Parker, not in a disgusting way, but more towards in a concerning manner.

"It was a mistake."

"It's never a mistake when you do what your heart desires Maya."

"Are you supporting me or him?" Maya narrowed his eyes at Parker. She thought his purple head friend supported her all the way, after knowing what happened.

"Maya, you told me what did you guys talked about last night. Don't you think it's a bit weird how he did not receive any single messages from you but you received all these nasty hookups he was having?"

"Parker, he still went behind me to cheat on me!"

"He didn't even know where you were, we have to think it through Maya. There might be a chance you're seeing things from a wrong perspective."

Maya started to feel agitated, she couldn't understand why Parker is slowly taking Tae's side of the story.

"Maya, I love you. You're the most important friend in my life right now. I really believe in your story and I went through your hard times with you, but don't you think if Taehyung is back now and he is showing signs of care, he deserves a chance to explain himself?"

Unconsciously, Maya's cheeks were stained with her tears. Rolling down like a rolling stone explaining her sorrowful emotion.

"I know...but I can't do it Parker."

Parker didn't say much, he just leaned forward and hugged his best friend, rubbing the back of her head, allowing the girl to cry gently as her body relaxed and turned extra small under his hold.

"What if I fell in love with him again?"

"Then you shall know for a fact you probably never fell out of love with him in the first place."

Oh, how bad it stings Maya's heart hearing what Parker have to say. For deep down inside her heart, she knows that her best friend is speaking nothing but only the facts.

.
____________________________________
🍀
Petition for everyone to have a friend
like Parker in their life.
This chapter needed for me to explain about what's gonna come next.
I probably will never include JK & Suga in this. Still considering but I'll follow the plot flow.