How You Meet

** Everyone is like 10 years old or below just telling you. ^_^ sorry in advance if they suck and that some are longer than others** SOME ARE OOC!

*HIS POV*

Haruka: A little 8 year old (Y/N) was skipping around the park, exploring the the newly built playground contraptions. The bright sun was beating down on my skin, I hated hot days, but Makoto convinced me into going to the park with him. I only agreed because I wanted to see (Y/N), who was there frequently. Makoto had just left to buy some ice cream while I waited on the swings. (Y/N) was absentmindedly swaying on the monkey bars, until the sun blinded her. She plummeted to the wooden chips that pooled around the playground's perimeter. I immediately stood onto my feet and ran over to the bawling girl. "Are you okay?", I asked cautiously. I never knew what to do in these types of situations. (Y/N) replied with nothing, just sniffles and slight whimpering. The wood chips were planted into the flesh of her stomach and back. I look around, no adult in sight. I carry (Y/N) on my back and head towards Makoto's house. "Eh?! Haru-chan? Is that (Y/N)-chan? What happened?!", Makoto ran up to us. I shake my head, "Nevermind that. No time to explain. We need to get her to you mom so she can care for her.", I said, readjusting (Y/N)'s frail body further up my back. Makoto nods and we begin to run toward his house.
~~~Time Skip brought to you by Ramen~~~
*Your POV*
I groggily open my eyes, finding myself in an unfamiliar bedroom. I slowly being myself up, my back and stomach sore from whatever just happened. I hear someone gasp, "Oka-san! Haru-chan! She's awake!", a familiar voice says. I look over to the source of the voice to find Makoto Tachibana, one of the most cutest guys in my grade. Makoto's mother and Haru-chan barges into the room and gives me a relieved look. "What happened?", my voice is still raspy from my little nap. "You were on the monkey bars then you fell. The wooden chips were stuck in your back and stomach so Haru-chan carried you to my mom, where she treated your wounds.", Makoto explains. "(Y/N), your mother will be here in a few minutes to pick you up.", Mrs. Tachibana smiles sweetly. She and Makoto leave the room and it's only me and Haru, whose sitting at the end of the bed. I crawl up to him, planting a small kiss on his cheek. "Thanks for helping me.", I said bashfully to the stranger. "Your welcome.", he gulped loudly. Since that day, me and Haru have been inseparable and hung out everyday. :)

*YOUR POV*

Makoto: It wast the last week of summer vacation and my family and I decided to take a trip to the aquarium! And a little 6 year old (Y/N) was ecstatic. It was a long trip, but it was worth it. ~~We visit many different exhibits, my older siblings getting to choose. "Okay, (Y/N)'s turn to pick! Which animal do you want to see?", mother smiles at me. "KILLER WHALES!", I yell cheerfully as my family chuckles at my immaturity. I eagerly run to the killer whale exhibit and see a tall little boy around my age pressed against the glass of the tank, face to face with one of the killer whales. My eyes watch in fascination as he whale does tricks for the little boy. I giggle and run up next to him, gently placing my hands onto the glass. The killer whales kiss one another, "Aw! KAWAII!", I cooed at the animals. The boy looks over at me, "Your favorite animal is the killer whale, too?", he aks shyly. I nod my head vigorously, "They're so cute!", I say. The boys had a lighth blush spread across his cheeks. "Aw! Look! Makoto/(Y/N) has a little girlfriend/boyfriend!", a high pitched voice and my older brother yells in unison. Makoto, who I'm assuming, and I look over at the source of the voices to see a blonde haired boy with magenta eyes and my older brother running over. "Nagisa-chan! She isn't my girlfriend!" "Yeah. I'm not his girlfriend, nii-san!". I pouted and crossed my arms. "Come on. oka-sama says we have to go eat.", nii-san ushers me back to where everyone waited. "Wait!", I squirm out of my brother's grip. I run up to Makoto, "Do you attend Iwatobi Primary School?" Makoto nods. I smile happily, "Then, I'll see you at school on next Monday, Mako-chan!" I wave and set of to adventure the rest of the aquarium with my family, hoping I might run into Makoto again.