Nagisa x Reader

On a sunny, spring day, you and Nagisa decided to go out on a picnic. You prepared the food as Nagisa looked for all the necessities, like sunblock, blankets, etc.

"The food is ready, Nagi-chan!~ Did you get everything?", you called out, placing the last snack into the picnic basket. "Almost! Just looking for one more thing!", he replied back. "What are you looking for? I'll help you look for it...", you walked upstairs and found Nagisa's leg poking out from under the bed you guys shared.

"Nagi...?", you asked, confused. "I found it!", he yelled, making you jump. "Cards!", Nagisa jumped up from the ground and held them in your face. You chuckled softly, "Alright, now let's hurry, before we miss the sunset.

You and Nagisa hastily packed the car and drove to your favorite place to have picnics.

"Park here, Nagi-kun,", you instructed him. You helped unpack the car and set up your area at the top of the hill, where the sunset was in perfect view. After placing the blanket on the ground and eating a few snacks, you started picking flowers nearby.

*Nagisa's POV*

(Y/N) gently plucked flowers from the ground and rushed to the blanket cutely. She had her back towards me as she looked down at her lap and fumbled her hands. After a while, I scoot over to see what she was doing, but before I could even look over he shoulder, she turned, "Ta-da!~", she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Uwahhhh!", my eyes widened at the flower crown she held in her hands. She placed the flower crown on my head and slowly retracted her hands so it wouldn't fall. "(Y/N)-chan...Please show me how to make one!", I got close to her face, making her face turn red. "Alright, alright,", she giggled and softly pushed me away, "Gather maybe about...15 flowers, and try to make the stems the same length,", she told me. I nodded and started my expedition for 15 flowers with determination.

~5 minutes later~

After finding 15 flowers, I ran back to the picnic areas, hands full with flowers. "(Y/N)-chan!~ I got the flowers!", I yelled excitedly. She smiled and patted the space next to her, signaling me to take a seat next to her. I happily take my seat and gently place the flowers in my lap.

"First...", (Y/N) explained how to make a flower crown.

But I failed miserably.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I heard Nagisa grunt in frustration as he worked on the flower crown. His tongue poked out and his hands fumbled in his lap, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Somehow, he got his finger tangled into the stems of the flowers.

He let out a yelp of frustration and laid on his back.

"Do you need help?", you giggled as you laid on his chest. He nodded, pouting a bit

You told him to sit up, then took a seat on his lap. Nagisa gave you his "flower crown" and rested his chin on your shoulder, watching you do your magic.

You slowly made the flower crown, so Nagisa could follow along.

"Ohhhh,", Nagisa realized he had been doing it wrong the entire time. "Do you think you can do the rest now?", you smiled. He nodded excitedly and took the flower crown from your hands.

A few minutes later, Nagisa let out a loud gasp. "I did it!", he yelled, presenting his messy flower crown to me. I gave him a wide smile as he placed it on my head, brushing the stray hairs off my face. He ducked slightly to give me a kiss on my forehead.

"Look! The sun is finally setting! Get the camera!" "MY LEGS ARE NUMB, (Y/N)-CHAN! HELP!"

(A/N): I really don't know what to do with this book anymore lmao, I'm still keeping it tho. It's like the very first book of this account, I think ~jazmynecchi