Nagisa x Reader

I felt the warm rays of sunshine land on my face as I heard the curtains fly open.

"Rise and shine! It's my first day of school today! Let's go!"

I opened one eye to see my 5 year old son, Kosuke, standing proudly in front of me, hands on his hips. I let out a tired chuckle and sat up, "Alright, alright. Mommy's up. Let's go get ready for school."

I took the blankets off my body and reached to carry Kosuke, but he stepped away. "No, daddy has to get up too...", he whined, giving me the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes playfully, he obviously got his dad's cuteness. "Okay, go to your room and set up your backpack while I wake up daddy and make your breakfast."

Kosuke smiled brightly and nodded, "Okay, mommy!", and he zoomed out of the room.

I sighed out in relief and turned back to the giant lump on the bed, listening to the quiet snores coming from under the blanket.

"Nagi-chan~", I purred, crawling onto his side of the bed, shaking his shoulders slightly. He hummed, "Morning already?"

"Mhm, and it's Kosuke's first day of school. He wants you to be awake as well. Come on, get up, we gotta make him his breakfast!", I tugged on Nagisa's arm.

"Okay, okay! I'm up! Let's go!", Nagisa suddenly carried me bridal style to the kitchen and instantly brought out Kosuke's favorite cereal. After recovering from the slight shock of being carried, I took out some milk and Kosuke's little bowl and spoon.

"Kosuke! Your breakfast is ready! Come on, we gotta leave in 45 minutes!", Nagisa yelled into the hallway.

We laughed a little as we heard Kosuke's little feet pound along the hardwood floor. Kosuke let out an excited gasp, eyes twinkling brightly, "CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!" (not a spon)

Nagisa fluffed Kosuke's hair. "Yep! But you gotta drink water after, it has so much sugar. I don't know how you eat that cereal...", I reminded him, slightly shuddering at the amount of sugar in the cereal.

"Okay!", Kosuke replied with his mouth full of cereal. "Aiya, Kosuke, don't speak when your mouth is full. It's impolite.", you scolded, wiping the milk off the sides of his mouth. "You finish your breakfast and drink some water while I set up your uniform, Nagi-chan, watch him, please. Make sure he doesn't choke."

Both of them gave me a playful salute with a serious face, making me shake my head and laugh. I walked into Kosuke's room and brought out his little uniform. "Your uniform's set, Kosuke-kun! Hurry and get dressed so I can take pictures!", I hollered toward the kitchen while trying to find the camera. Nagisa quickly carried Kosuke to his room and helped him get dressed. "Mommy! I'm ready!", Kosuke called out. I peeked into the room and saw my little boy in his cute uniform (look at the pic lol).

I squealed, "My baby looks so cute!", readying the camera and snapping a few photos of Kosuke and Nagisa. "Here, let me take some pictures, too, (Y/N)-chan.", Nagisa took the camera from your hands as you kneeled next to Kosuke and gave the camera a smile and a peace sign.

"Alright! Off to school we go!", I said, taking the camera again, "Got the keys, Nagi-chan?"

"Yep! Let's get going, kiddo!", he gently took Kosuke's hand. Kosuke clumsily followed us along to the car and buckled himself in. 

"Be sure you're nice to the kids there, Kosuke, and to the teacher as well. Remember your manners. But if there are any kids that are mean to you, you have my permission to fight back, okay, honey?", you rambled to Kosuke in the backseat. Kosuke hummed loudly in response.

"We're here!", Nagisa parked the car and Kosuke excitedly unfastened his seatbelt and climbed out the car. "We gotta hurry! They're calling roll!", I said, grabbing one of Kosuke's hands, Nagisa grabbing his other. 

"Hazuki Kosuke! Hazuki Kosuke, class 1-A!"

"Here!", Kosuke sprinted towards the teacher calling his name. "Ah, there you are, get in line with the rest of your class, sweetie. But be sure to say goodbye to your parents first!", the teacher said.

Kosuke turned toward me and Nagisa. "Bye-bye, Mommy, Daddy! I'll see you after school! Love you!", he quickly bowed and stood in line with his class, immediately making friends.

I managed to take a few more pictures of Kosuke before they went into their classrooms. Tears blurred my vision as I waved for the last time before Kosuke slipped into his classroom. "My baby's all grown up...", I said, crying happy tears.

Suddenly, Nagisa took my hand and dragged me to the car.

"Well, looks like it's time for us to make another...Right?", he winked, pulling out of the parking lot of the school and driving home, where unspeakable things happened.

Let's just say, Kosuke would be a big brother in a few months ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(A/N): hehehe the lil bby in the pic is so cute. I found it on tumblr and immediately gave me the idea to write this fic. :))) hope you all liked it <3 ~jazmynecchi