XVI

I'm Gonna Change It From 9th Grade To Just Graduated From Highschool . And Nae & Sincere is Now 18 & Brandon & Jordan is 19 .

Brandon's P.O.V

When I Woke Up Nae Was Still Sleep . I Had To Work Today So I Got Up And Hopped in The Shower And Did all My Hygene .

I Wore All Black . A Black T-Shirt , Black Trues And All Black Timbs .

" Nae Wake Up ."

" mmmm ."

" NAE . " I Said Sternly

" Yes Baby . " She Said With a Calm Attitude .

" I Gotta Go To Work I'll Be Home Before 8:00 ."

"Nooo !!? " She squealed Wraping Her Legs Around Me Pulling Me In Bed .

"Baee C'mon I Gotta Go ." I Said Kissing Her face .

" Fine Bye , But Tonight Your Mines ." She Said With a Silly Smirk .

Nae's P.O.V

After Brandon Left I Called Sincere And Invited Her To Chill With Me For The Day . She Said She Was on Her Way, So I Hopped Up And Took a 15 Min Shower and Did The Rest of My Hygene.

I Walked In My Closet And Picked Out Some Grey Sweats , A White T-Shirt With Some Green Grafitti On it With Matching Nike's .

After I Was Finished I Walked Into The Kitchen Getting a PopTart Then I Heard Sinceres Loud Ass . "Heyy Hoee ." She Smacked My Booty .

" Wassup Ugly ." I Pulled Her Hair

While I Was Enjoying My Pop tart I Sat Down On The Couch And Put My Feet Up On Sincere .

While I Wasn't Paying Attention Sincere Took a Big Ass Piece Of My Pop tart And Stuffed it in Her Mouth Before I could Have Took It Back .

For The Rest of The Day We Layed Down Watching Netflix Eating Pizza and Snacks .

___________________________

SINCERE AND NAE SO CHILDISH

COMMENT/VOTE

-Qveen____