XXXI

Saturday Evening

2:17 pm

_________________________

Nae's P.O.V

It Was 2:17 Pm When I Woke Up With an Embrace Of The Pillow , I Was So Tired That I Didn't Even Have The Strength To Sit Up .

I Layed Down 5 More Minutes Before Actually Getting Up . I Hopped Out Of Bed And Dragged My Feet To The Bathroom . I Turned The Shower On Hot Water And Did All My Hygene & Took A 20 Minute Shower .

After I Got Out The Shower I Wrapped My Towel Around My Body And Walked Into The Bedroom . I Put On My Green Victoria Secret Lace Set & Lotioned My Body .

I Made Up The Bed And Cleaned Up The Room && House , Then I Checked My Phone & I Was 5 Misscalls & 30 Messages From Brandon . I Called Him Back And Told Him That I Was Cleaning And That I'm Going Shopping Today .

💘

5:22pm

I Was At The Mall Shopping , And I Felt Like I Was Being Watched . Everytime I Turned Around Ian See Nobody . I Texted Brandon & Told Him That I Felt Uncomfortable And That I'm Getting Annoyed . After I Was Finished Shopping In Michael Kors And EveryWhere Else I Hopped in My Benz And Drove To Mc.Donalds .

When I Gt To The Drive Thru I Ordered My Food , 10 Piece Chicken Nuggets , Medium Fries , And A Oreo Mc.Flurry .

After I Gt My Food , I Drove Home And Saw Brandon's Car . I Walked in The House And He Was in The Shower . I Saw a Sexy Beigh Dress .

After Brandon came Out The Shower He Told Me That We Were Going To a Party . I Hopped in The Shower & Took a 10 Min Shower , Lotioned Up And Put On My Dress . I Got My Fur Coat & Put on my White RedBottoms . I Curled my Purple Weave and Waited On Brandon .

_____________________

LONG UPDATE😩

HAVNT UPDATE IN A WHILE 😭 SORRY , BEEN REALLY BUSY .

COMMENT/VOTE💕

-BigDaddySha / 0g.Sha 🔐💘