All Good Things Get a Sequel

It is time my children. I'm nearing the max amount of chapters a Wattpad story allows a person to have in one book but this is not the end. No. Like continues on and sparks new growth in the future. That is why I come bearing gifts. I, of course, am making a sequel to The Holy Grail of Names. Part two is already published on my profile and I'm working on adding more chapters soon. I also did things a wee bit different this time. 

I have three new Holy Grail books available. Before I sort of all squeezed them into this one because this was the first Holy Grail book I did. But now seeing more how I want to organize myself and these books I decided to make three books for three different types of names. One is the regular Holy Grail of Names pt 2 which will include people names like most of the chapters in this book. Names for characters in a story. I also have a Holy Grail of Surnames, a book dedicated specifically to last names for characters in books and roleplays and whatever. The last new addition to the Holy Grail family is the Holy Grail of Miscellaneous Names meaning things like town names, school names, drug names, chocolate bar names, coffee names, serial killer names whatever. Those are all going to be grouped into that book. I find it'll be a lot easier not only for me but for you guys as well to find names you want specifically depending on what type of names you want. 

Please head over and add those books to your libraries as I will be updating them with names shortly, I just wanted to get them all published and out now. Be sure to check out all my Face Claim Haven books and also my original stories I work really hard on. 

Once again, I thank everyone for the amount of support and attention this book has and it makes me happy that people want unique and interesting names and that I can help with that. This is not goodbye but I will see you in my other books. I will not be updating this one anymore and it will be marked as completed so in order to continue getting updates on new names check out the books above. 

- McKenna