Soooo thats a thing i just saw

An/ i'm so sorry I haven't felt like doing anything lately but I love this story too so I'll continue also replace the people in the picture at the top with the cast of Gethen and Ruy obviously.if you don't like lgbtq+ people get of my Page all together

       I like it here I know that a weird thing to say but I do other than Fintan of course. Tho his "indifference" sessions are way less frequent now so I guess that's something. But back to why I like it here well, first my family is here and I love them and bad people and all.
      Second this is the only Neverseen hideout with good food, third you think because I'm not allowed outside until I get a mission that I would be stir crazy that is not the case every day I discover cool new rooms. this place has 30 rooms that replicate nature from all parts of the globe,perfectly my favorites are the one that seems like a deep forest, the ones that look like a human park and my favorite the one that looks like a fairy tale.
       I was stoped from my thoughts by the sound of my fathers laugh wich is strange, only in the fact that it wasn't his low chuckle it was lighter more loopy. I figured it was coming from one of the lunge areas I crept around the corner to see my father and Ruy sitting practically in each others laps. Laughing, smiling doing couple stuff and then they kissed I could see the love behind the kiss I smiled my dad was happy.
      "Holy shit is that your dad" I turned around to see Rosearra behind me "shh you'll ruin it" she quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall into a storage room and closed the door.   "Did"you see that it was so sweet". Rosearra said "of course I say it I was there before you".
" maybe that why they joined the neverseen".
  "Why would they join the neverseen just  because there gay". "Sophie I know you've never been to the lost cities but neither have I and I know things about it there". " what do you mean". " in the lost cities it's very frowned upon to be gay because there whole thing is about birth and good bloodlines it's the same reasons bad matches get shunned". " that terrible"
" it is" she said not quite meeting my eyes as if she were ashamed "is there something you want to tell me Rosearra". She nodded looking very un easy "i think I'm gay sophie" I instantly felt bad I should have know all those shows we watched together all the comments about the beautiful women I should have know. I started to respond "tha-" but was cut off "do you think I'm to young to know I mean I'm only 11 and your what 12 I don't think we're supposed to know this stuff yet". " Maybe maybe not if you think you are then you are and if later in life it turns out your not who cares the worst that could happen is ya kiss a couple girls and don't like it and thank you so much for telling me"
       " really it was that easy"
"Huh" "I mean I had a pretty strong inkling that you wouldn't hate me but I thought it would take you a couple minutes to adjust maybe hit me with a YOu dOnT hAVe a Crush ON mE Do YOu"
           "That ridiculous I'm not really phased by stuff like that which is why it dint  take me long at all to adjust and to answer the second question I think that's completely uncalled for just cause someone likes girls doesn't mean they like every girl do you have a crush on someone tho"
She thought about it for a minute "mmm arianna grande" " ohh good one" we laughed as we walked down the hallway and back to our respective rooms"
                        FYI this is a SOKEEFE story
AN/ I intend to included diversity in every one of my story's this chapter is very gay ( as young can tell) from you fellow bisexual ❤️🏳️‍🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈❤️🏳️‍🌈❤️