Chapter 15

Kelly got in the car with Rebecca and went to the hotel. They packed all there stuff ready to fly to New York in the morning. They order room service and watch an film together. Afterwards Rebecca started kissing Kelly all over Kelly started kissing her back and they started taking eachother clothes off then all of sudden Kelly started having flashbacks which made Kelly suddenly stopped and told Rebecca he got to use the bathroom and locked himself in the bathroom he stayed in there for 2 hours he pretended to Rebecca he got an bad stomach. He kept on think to the flashbacks and he couldn't get the images out of his head. He knew it was real and that he remembering Stella and being on squad. He went to bed and told Rebecca he was tired. She tried to seduce him but Kelly wasn't interested.

All through the night Kelly was getting flashbacks of more of his memories he could remember going with Stella to have a scan and finding out it was twins and how happy they was and there wedding day. By morning he felt he felt he could remember everything.

Kelly and Rebecca got to the airport Kelly was being very quiet. He then remember what happen the day he disapear. He then told Rebecca to wait by the benches while he went to the toilets. But that wasn't where he was going there was some police officers and he made sure he was out of view and approach the police officers and told them. Kelly then went back to Rebecca and went to walk through security that when the polices officers stopped and arrested her.

It took them 2 weeks for the police to finish the investigation and then the police told Kelly he was safe to do as he wants as have got them all.

Now Kelly got his memory back he wanted to get back to being on squad doing what he does best but more importantly he wanted his family back. He knew he hurt Stella and he decided that he will do anything to be with Stella again and to be a Dad to the twins.