7

With still two days left until the end of humanity, Five quickly jumped back to where the car was parked, and called Poison Control to report a high arsenic presence in the town water.  Quickly, Five drove to the hospital to ask about potential symptoms, until he saw the ill patients, all beat red swollen skin, vomiting, clutching their abdominal, complaints of tingling fingers and toes.  Five looked at himself, his skin was still pretty red, and he had suffered mild abdominal pains, and muscle cramps; he knew he had been poisoned.  The nurses also knew as soon as they saw him, they tried to get him into a room, but he ran and space jumped back to the house.  Delila was waiting outside for 'friend', so Five snuck around the side of the house so he could hear what they said when he arrived.

'Friend' arrived quickly, and her heard Delila ask about the pandemic, she told him she thought she was saving people.  'Friend' smiled, "you are saving people, once there is enough magic crystals in the water, everyone will be saved and equal in the new world."  Delila asked sadly, "but my friend is getting sick, and I don't want him to die."  The homeless man sternly spoke, "you are saving him, remember that."  He dropped a case of water at her feat and said he would be back in three days for the recycling.  Five watched him, he looked red, much redder than previously. 

Delila came back in the house and froze to see Five standing there, he said, "your friend is wrong, Delila, you are hurting people, and I know you know that."  Delila whispered, "I'm saving the world, like the Sparrow Academy in New York."  Five said, "heroes don't hurt innocent people."  Delila said, "I only hurt the bad people, like cousin Lila told me to."