🎃Cosplay with me?! (2nd Halloween Special 2020!)🎃

(Y/n)'s Pov:

  The alarm sounded loud in my ears. My aching head screamed at me to turn it off, but my body told me not to move. Every mussel was sore from training with Aizawa the day before. I layed in my cocoon of sheets pondering whether to turn off my alarm or just sleep though the noise, which seemed impossible.

  A quiet knock was placed on the outside of my bedroom door. Just barely audible over my alarm. Deciding it was time I woke up I turned off my alarm and croaked a 'Yes? Who is it?' to the person on the other side of the door.

"It's Shinso. May I come in?" I heard my sweet boyfriends quiet voice through the door.

"Yes. Come on in. I'm dressed." I answered.

  Shinso slowly opened the door, two cups of coffee in his hands. He took a seat on my bed with me as I sat up to take the cup from him.

"Did you make this?" I asked, a slight smile playing across my lips.

"Yeah. I figured you'd sleep all day without your daily dose of caffeine." Shinso smirked placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Your probably right." I giggled.

"Always am." He remarked.

  I gave him a gentle and playful shove at his comment and proceeded to call him names and in turn he did the same.

"Smart ass." I started.

"Lazy ass." He retorted.

"Cat addiction." I replied.

"Weeb." He smirked.

"Cocky bitch." I sipped my coffee.

"Caffeine cracker." He chuckled.

"Asshat." I giggled.

"Cosplayer." He pointed.

"Oh! Hey! Wait a minute! When in Halloween?!" I jumped excitedly.

"Tomarrow. Are we still gonna do that thing you were talking about?" He asked.

"I'm so excited!" I smiled. "Do you mean the double cosplay?"

"Yeah. That." He replied.

"Yes. If you still want to?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah. I think I'll be fun." He smiled slightly.

"What characters should we be?" I asked.

"From what anime?"

"Any is fine with me." I smiled.

"Then how about we just look up some purple haired characters? I can't get those hair sprays to work and a wig is almost impossible to get on. Do you know of any?" I hummed in response, giving me time tl gather my thoughts.

'What's the first thing that comes to mind? Uh. Um... OH!'

"I got it! Let's go to the fabric store. I don't have much time to make them!" I gushed with enthusiasm.

"Can't we just buy the outfits from Wallymart?"

"No, It's from an older anime that isn't very popular. We would have to order online to get the outfits but we don't have time for that now so they have to be done DIY style! I'll get dressed and then we gotta go!" I slipped out of my cocoon and shoved Shinso out of the room so I could change.

"O-okay. I'll get some breakfast ready and get the car started. I'll see you in 15 minutes?" Shinso asked through the crack between the door and the door frame.