4th of July Special!~One Shot~

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Hey! (Y/n)! Let's go!!!" My mom called out to me from downstairs.

"Just a minute! I need to get my phone and shoes!" I yelled back rushing as always.

"You damn kids and your phones these days.." She mumbled.

"I heard that, hag!!!" I yelled flying down the stairs.

                     ~Time Skip~

  My parents didnt tell me where we were going so I just assumed we were going to watch fireworks. I mean, it was the 4th of July after all.

When we arrived at our destination, I was the first person out of the car. We had been driving for what felt like hours! My sibling kept annoying me the whole way there, my mom locked the windows, and it was hooooootttt!!! All I could smell was my siblings B.O because they forgot to put on their deodorant! If you've ever smelled B.O you know what I'm talking about!

  I jumped out of the car finally having some fresh air. Feeling relieved, I pulled out my supplies for watching fireworks from the trunk of the car. All I brought was a blanket, some cash, and an extra sweater. I'm a pretty simple person.

  My family and I walked over to the perfect spot to set up our things. After setting up I felt a little bit hungry so I asked my mom if I could go get some food. She said yes and I walked over to the concession stands.

Food. Food. Food. Food. Food. FOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!!

"(Y/n)?" Someone said behind me.

  I turned around to see who the voice was and to my delight, it was someone I knew.

"KIRI!!!" I shouted hugging my bestfriend.

"Hey! It's been awhile!" Kirishima said hugging me.

"Hell yeah it has! I havent seen you all break! What have you been up to!?" I said excitedly.

"Well, I would've hung out with you but..." Kirishima pointed to his T-shirt.

  It was an employee shirt for the snow cone stand.

Aww! He's been working.. if he needed money he could've asked me.. I thought.

"I'm on break right now. Wanna hang?"

"Um, hello, DUH!!!"

  We started to walk toward some benches to sit down and talk when suddenly-

GGGGGrrrrrGGGGGrrrrrGgggrrrrr...

  My stomach started growling really loud. Kirishima heard it and looked at me.

"Can we, uh, get a bit first.." I asked.

"Hahahaha! Somethings never change!" He laughed turning around.

  We just kept making jokes and looking around for some good food. My mind was only really focused on that though.

FOOD! HUNGRY! I WANT ME SOME FOOD!  IF I DON'T GET SOME FRICKEN FOOD SOON, IM GONNA EAT SHARK BOI!!!

"Hey, check that out! That place looks pretty good!" Kirishima smiled almost drooling.

  Kirishima pointed to some noodles on a sign next to a Chinese food stand. I could really go for some noodles right now too.

"YESSSSSS!!!!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the stand.

"Someones hungry.." He laughed.

"What do you want? I'll pay." He continued.

"Wait.. No, Kiri I got it.." I said pulling out my wallet.