🍁🍂Thanksgiving Special(My Angel from U.A.)🍂🍁

(Y/n)'s Pov:

  It was an early morning. I never woke up early on non-school days but today was a holiday and I was getting to spend it with the person I loved. My boyfriend Hitoshi Shinso. Shinso and I have been together for 2 years now and I'd only briefly met his family so he asked me if I wanted to join them for Thanksgiving dinner. I, of course, accepted.

  First, Shinso said he wanted to go on a date with just me for lunch. Then he wanted to see a movie. After that we planned to head toward his parents house for dinner.

  It was 7:30am. I prepared myself and family some breakfast like I always do every holiday. No one ever ate at the table not even on holiday's so I took my food to my room. Shinso said he was picking me up at 10:45am so I had plenty of time to get ready. I finished my food and took my plate to the sink. I did the dishes and got into the shower. I brushed my teeth, got dressed, did my hair and finally my makeup.

  It was now 10:30am so I had time to watch an episode of diabolik lovers(If y'all are a fan WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS!). As if on queue to the end of my episode, my doorbell rang. I dashed downstairs throwing on my shoes and racing to the door.

"HITOSHI!!!" I jumped onto my boyfriend cheerfully, latching my arms around his shoulders.

"Hehe, I missed you too." He hugged me back spinning me in a circle like a child.

  Shinso took me to a fancy looking restaurant near my internship. I recognized the place immediately. It was the place we had our first date. I looked at Shinso with glee in my eyes.

"What? I thought this would be appropriate." Shinso side-smiled at me as we walked side by side.

"How sentimental of you~." I teased poking his cheek.

"Yeah, well its not everyday you get to go to a place like this. Especially on a holiday. Usually this place is booked for months before holidays. " Shinsi said proudly.

"EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT A HOLIDAY!Trust me I know. I've seen lines of people trying to get into this place just on weekends! I dont know how you managed to pull this off. Twice, now, for that matter. Thank you, Shinso." I smiled.

"No problem. Shall we, Mademoiselle?" He held his arm out to me like a gentleman.

"We shall, Monsieur." I closed my eyes and lifted my head up in a stuck up manner, taking his arm.

  We both paused for a moment before chuckling. We walked into the restaurant and were immediately accompanied by a waitress.

"Sir, miss, do you have a reservation?" The waitress asked from behind her small desk.

"We do. For Shinso and (L/N) please." Hitoshi answered.

"Right this way." The woman smiled leading us to our table.

"Have a seat miss~." Shinso teased pulling out my chair and gesturing for me to sit.

"Why, thank you kind sir~." I teased back.

'He's acting like a butler. Butler Hitoshi.'